Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SH figuarts Joker

BAN141144.jpg

BAN141145.jpg

BAN141146.jpg

BAN141147.jpg

BAN141148.jpg

No way.. those are awesome! :rock

For the game... I'd only get it if the Joker can't upercut Superman through buildings. It's the same reason why I didn't get the first. :)

Hey guys, was thinking about getting the Ultimate Edition of this and was wondering if any of you guys have that version and if so, would I be missing anything if I bought it used like DLC codes or anything like that? Or is all the stuff preloaded onto the disc and I should be ok buying it used? Many thanks for any and all help

I still play the iOS version. I was mega-pissed when that update glitch locked me out of the online servers. One day to go for Ares and I have to truck it. I Tend to pair Gold Doomsday with two super low level bronze characters. They basically act as human shields whenever someone decides to use a high level special (I'm looking at you, Origins Batman).:lol

Anybody own this on PS4? Any good?
This is from Mighty Ape NZ
Review 1
This game is definitely well-executed with flawless combat and animations. The character roster is quite diverse as each character looks and feels unique and it is a great game to play when you have friends around!
Review 2
Review by samuel on 14th December, 2013 "Glithly"
Game was not as good as the ps3 version, this version had to many glithes and the videos in the game kept freezing so not overly the best

So I got the PC version, and I've been experiencing this glitch where the game plays in slow-motion. It's not stuttering or anything like that, but everything happens in slow-mo. Any idea why, or more importantly how to fix it?

Back