Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I got the PC version, and I've been experiencing this glitch where the game plays in slow-motion. It's not stuttering or anything like that, but everything happens in slow-mo. Any idea why, or more importantly how to fix it?

Use Nvidia Experience to optimize it, or set it up to WINDOWED MODE. It will work fine.

Having said that, I just bought this game on the Steam Sale. Experiencing it made me appreciate how VASTLY superior Dead or Alive 5 Unlimited is. The animations in this game (Injustice) are so rough and clumsy by comparison. Some cool ideas, though.

I played it over the weekend, it's pretty good. Nice to see the vast amount of alternate outfits, especially from the Arkham games.

I played it over the weekend, it's pretty good. Nice to see the vast amount of alternate outfits, especially from the Arkham games.

Yeah I love the alternates, I wish I had 1/4 statues of all the characters(incl alternate outfits)..... especially Wonder Woman and Shazam, they look really good

Back