Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant believe no one has ever released statues or bust based on the characters from 1 thru 3 games. The costume designs for this new game just screams awesome statue line.

No, no just newly announced for the new game. It's based on the original 3 MKs, so I doubt we will see many new characters if at all. Alternate timeline, a way to reboot the franchise. I for one don't care, their new characters always suck anyway.

No, no just newly announced for the new game. It's based on the original 3 MKs, so I doubt we will see many new characters if at all. Alternate timeline, a way to reboot the franchise. I for one don't care, their new characters always suck anyway.

Indeed :goodpost: none of the characters after MK3 had the appeal of the earlier characters though I must say I was beating some major ass the other day with Reiko on MK: Armageddon.

I can't believe I just saw this thread! My prayers have been answered!!! :pray:

I'm gonna PWN so much n00b ass in this game! :yess:

Speaking of which...is Noob Saibot gonna be in this game?!

I suggest u step up to the plate brother...then u can see if i have skills or not.....thats its ur not chicken. :tap

Fixed. :)

probably the truth lies somewhere between both statements but you as far as i know meanstreak said he only had a ps3 so no gaming with hunnipot for u

I like how they will release new characters or character from later games (MK4 and on) as DLC. That way I don't have to pay for crappy characters I don't like.

Back