Mort Want List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would actually prefer a color version as well, but no guarantee that will happen (although I'd say its pretty well a lock) so I'll try for this one and if I end up prefering a later release I'll just swap 'em out.

I would actually prefer a color version as well, but no guarantee that will happen (although I'd say its pretty well a lock) so I'll try for this one and if I end up prefering a later release I'll just swap 'em out.

Yea, I don't see why they wouldn't do a color version, especially if this is pretty popular but I want both dammit.

Yea, I don't see why they wouldn't do a color version, especially if this is pretty popular but I want both dammit.

Color is how Mort originally/first appeared to us. I too want a colored one. But If they go variant crazy on Mort, I'll get rid of them all.

I don't think Mort will sell out right away.

Color is how Mort originally/first appeared to us. I too want a colored one. But If they go variant crazy on Mort, I'll get rid of them all.

I don't think Mort will sell out right away.

I would most likely be a ****** and get all things Mort related because he is so cool. I hope he doesn't sell out right away but the non-attendee is going to be very low.

I would most likely be a ****** and get all things Mort related because he is so cool. I hope he doesn't sell out right away but the non-attendee is going to be very low.

If he does sell out due to do the SDCC flippers/scalpers, i don't think they'll make much of a profit and you could possibly end up getting him for cheaper. Mort is really for the spook fans. However, he does appeal to the zombie fans too...sort of.

If he does sell out due to do the SDCC flippers/scalpers, i don't think they'll make much of a profit and you could possibly end up getting him for cheaper. Mort is really for the spook fans. However, he does appeal to the zombie fans too...sort of.

True dat, we will see how the cards fall come Friday.

So far even though there is always a lot of worry and concern over Dead items (with the exception of the PZ PF excusive) they don't seem to sell out super fast. I'll still be there at noon on Friday, but won't be surprised if he's a slow seller.

So far even though there is always a lot of worry and concern over Dead items (with the exception of the PZ PF excusive) they don't seem to sell out super fast. I'll still be there at noon on Friday, but won't be surprised if he's a slow seller.

Even though there are only going to be 25 on Friday? Still think it will be slow?

I will be in on it. But if the flippers sell this out I doubt I will buy for their inflated prices.

I thought regardless the 225 stay to attendee only until AFTER SDCC? Am I wrong?

I'm not really sure. Here's the official word:

How many of each edition will be available to Non-Attendees?

At least 10% of each edition size is set aside for Non-Attendees; however, that percentage may change at our discretion depending on the individual license involved. Our Comic-Con Exclusive edition sizes include both Attendee and Non-Attendee allotments to make up the total number available.

-I hope the Mort fans all get one--I wonder if SSC are watching posts like this to determine how many to release to attendees/non

-I hope the Mort fans all get one--I wonder if SSC are watching posts like this to determine how many to release to attendees/non

I wish but upfront they will have 225 to attendee and 25 to none. Not sure how it works if not all attendees take them but I am pretty sure they wait until AFTER SDCC to put them back into general population.

I wish but upfront they will have 225 to attendee and 25 to none. Not sure how it works if not all attendees take them but I am pretty sure they wait until AFTER SDCC to put them back into general population.

Which would pretty much guarantee Wait List fulfillment for those who get on it in the first 5 minuts. ;)

Back