The Dead Registry 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont call yourself completist of this line if you dont own the pz international...:cool:

OK, I took a look again, I will definitely try that route next time. Thanks for the heads up. ( Butcher is sold out now though, wish I had jumped into the line a bit earlier...)

Galactiboy, good point on the Butcher early on, I'll try to time it right and hopefully snag one in the secondary market during a lull.

Something I had not considered yet was I picked up a spare SST Gunny Hartman uniform years ago ( Marine Drill Instructor), found it again yesterday, and decided I'm going to make a zombie out of it. I wonder if SST will ever reuse that uniform to make their own zombie...be kind of cool in my book...

Gekko

IF there's a lull. SDCC exclusives usually don't. While the 1025 SDCC Ex might have (I don't remember), PZ didn't, Subject 5 didn't and neither did 560 (though he reappeared for a brief stint at Spook). And then there's Mort... :lol I'd shoot for a Wait List to convert, personally. Just to be on the safe side. A bird in the mouth is worth two in the hand.

Time to kick this undead thread in its decomposing balls. Put me down for an Ex punk. Still complete! :D

There've been hella freaks ditching these guys in the WTS board and on ebaY, plus the Butchers and Harbingers handed out at Spook, so I suspect there should be quite a few changes to the registry.

nam is right, I punked out in favor of other things, namely Alien! So if anyone is still updating this, take me off the list "complete - no PZ."

Well then move me into the "Complete Set - minus Patient Zero " I have at least one of them all.. minus a redo of the doc, babysitter, spokesman and tactical. it said "same as above" ... I'll be looking to pick those up in the near future...:D

Still at complete set (no variants, but one of each)... and you can remove me from the cherry picker list, as I'm currently on both.

And no PF or Mort as I'm not that into them; just 1/6 zombie love for me.

Weird. I never noticed this thread.

I guess you could call me a cherry picker. I have the Doc, the Baby sitter (black hair), Santa, Priest, Prophet, and Butcher in addition to the Punk.

I still want the security guard and the corporate guy. I have no desire to own any variants and I think the special ops dead looks like caca. Don't care if I ever get PZ either.

Sign me up dudes!

Here's what I have...

Patient Zero Attendee Edition 12 inch Figure (Item 3006)

Subject 5: Security Guard 12 inch Figure (Item 3003SC)

Subject 57: Doctor 12 inch Figure (Item 3009)

Subject 560: Corporate Spokesman 12 inch Figure (Item 3004SC)

Subject 805: Tactical Containment Unit Operator 12 inch Figure (Item 3010)

Subject 1025: The Babysitter 12 inch Figure (Item 3007)

Subject 138: The Street Prophet Sideshow Exclusive Edition 12 inch Figure (Item 30141)

Subject 1206: Mall Santa 12 inch Figure (Item 3013)

Subject 2221: The Harbinger Sideshow Exclusive Edition 12 inch Figure (Item 30191)

Subject 16566: The Butcher 12 inch Figure (Item 3017SC)

The Dead: Specimens Legendary Scale Bust (Item 3020)

Arriving soon...

Subject 245: Punk Sideshow Exclusive Edition 12 inch Figure (Item 30161)

Back