The Dead Registry 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reviving this old thread... I am still a "complete" Dead owner; all 12" figures and variants, both the PZ PF Exclusive and International editions, all the LSB including the 687M International version. How many of us are left???

Reviving this old thread... I am still a "complete" Dead owner; all 12" figures and variants, both the PZ PF Exclusive and International editions, all the LSB including the 687M International version. How many of us are left???

How is that different? Is it just 'international edition' on the base like the PZ international? If so, I don't count those. Unless the figure is visually different while being displayed, its not a real 'must-have' to have a complete set. You never see the bases when an item is displayed so its just another PZ PF by any observer.

But other than those 'international variants' I'm complete too. But I did draw the line at the PZ 1:1 bust. I don't have room for that. If I can get it cheap or as a prize, I'll find the room, but otherwise forget it. Go back to the 12" line Sideshow!

Back