Mount Doom Frodo & Sam Dio Want/Ordered List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mount Doom Frodo & Sam Dio Want List

As long as this cold doesn't get the better of me (ie staying up till 2.30am just isn't an option), then I'm planning to give it a shot as well.

I need Sam as a statue, only fellowship member I don't have and I've got Eagle vs Fellbeast and CoD dio's, so its a perfect companion piece.

Count me in. I'm in the same boat guru... this will really compliment the COD but I fear there won't be many for us to try for come PPO :( Oh well maybe this piece will generate a bit of heat for the line.

I want one

I'm not sure exactly why this list is being made (and I don't mean that negatively at all) but I want one!

I'll be there tomorro trying my luck :cool:

I'm not sure exactly why this list is being made (and I don't mean that negatively at all) but I want one!

It's been made in the hope that some of the SDCC attendee, non-LOTR collecting members here might be willing to order these for those us who won't be attending. Welcome to the list! :D

thanks guys for doing this...all the help going all around is much appreciated...its good karma being spread! again...many thanks!

As long as this cold doesn't get the better of me (ie staying up till 2.30am just isn't an option), then I'm planning to give it a shot as well.

I need Sam as a statue, only fellowship member I don't have and I've got Eagle vs Fellbeast and CoD dio's, so its a perfect companion piece.

Snap!!! I've got the same 2 dio's and i'm also gonna try and get Sam and Frodo dio.:D

Updated with a few minutes to spare for attendees

wow, a PPO that didn't lag. LOTR is on fire ;P

Looks nice and the price isn't too bad. Ordered.

You got one? Cool... I can keep mine, then. :banana

Yeah, just zipped right through. Little surprised it was as easy as it was but SS site and the Iphone did good. Appreciate the help Carl. :rock

Back