Patient Zero Premium Format Registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I could officially register the one I bought from furystorm.

Out of 525 total (all editions made), mine is International Edition #007
DSCF4440.jpg

It's probably also the only International Exclusive as well...
:horror:horror:horror
DSCF4452.jpg

How did you manage that?

I got the exclusive hand from someone who had a spare. He complained to SS about how dark it was and they sent him another. After looking mine over, though, it looks more to me like the exclusive hand isn't too dark but the right arm is painted too light. I was really nervous trying to remove the regular hand. I had to heat the wrist up with a hair dryer to loosen the glue enough to remove it.

It still pisses me off when I hear stories of people being able to get replacement parts on their exclusive when mine came with some paint damage on the left arm's bracelet and Sideshow couldn't replace it do to the extremely limited nature of the exclusive edition. What a very poor figure to not have the regular with a removable hand too. :slap

It still pisses me off when I hear stories of people being able to get replacement parts on their exclusive when mine came with some paint damage on the left arm's bracelet and Sideshow couldn't replace it do to the extremely limited nature of the exclusive edition. What a very poor figure to not have the regular with a removable hand too. :slap

If you're that unhappy, sell it, pick up the regular and still have enough to buy the lame knight version Sideshow's belching out next month. :huh

Ouch, that sucks. :( You'd think they could have just sent you a replacement body seeing how they had 125 extra for the international edition. It's hard to believe they didn't have a couple spare bodies somewhere. I guess you could always buy a regular, swap out the body, and resell the regular. As long as the paint damage isn't too bad you should be able to at least break even.

Ouch, that sucks. :( You'd think they could have just sent you a replacement body seeing how they had 125 extra for the international edition. It's hard to believe they didn't have a couple spare bodies somewhere. I guess you could always buy a regular, swap out the body, and resell the regular. As long as the paint damage isn't too bad you should be able to at least break even.

Except the regular's hand isn't removable.

There is a magnetic rod in the regular hand. I assume the rod is longer in the regulars because the rod extends into the regular hand as well. I cut the rod in mine shorter and used tweezers & little glue to place the rod flush back in the arm. The exclusive hand snaps in just like it's supposed to do. I can take some pics of it if you like.

There is a magnetic rod in the regular hand. I assume the rod is longer in the regulars because the rod extends into the regular hand as well. I cut the rod in mine shorter and used tweezers & little glue to place the rod flush back in the arm. The exclusive hand snaps in just like it's supposed to do. I can take some pics of it if you like.

That is pretty sweet.

Back