The official Non-attendee Mort PPO order times thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could see this one commanding a high price at some point... still wouldn't pay above retail before I'd try out the waitlist.

I actually don't know my order time yet, I got through by phone. I called from Medieval times in Toronto at 1pm (10am their time) with my class of 30 kids. I was told I got the last one though as it sold out as it was processed. I got a confirmation email however, so I guess you can put me at the bottom of the list. I'll post if I ever get a time.

Got my order time now, 00:30:16, the date is actually 06, 06 because it's a P (phone) order and while it is accepted and confirmed during the ppo window, it didn't go through to my accout until very late.

my waitlist is converting:banana:google
won't post my time because I don't want to start any PZ PF problems. I'll just say it was well past the sell out time.

Thats cool... I bet there will be more since I doubt ALL the attendees will pick theirs up.

I got on the Mort waitlist at 12:01:44 (Central time) last Friday (day of non-attendee preorder), one minute and 44 seconds after he went up for sale (which means he "sold out" in less time than that).

I received my waitlist conversion notice yesterday. :joy

Back