Mort Want List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, and don't forget, there are really only 249 available, one is already spoken for!

Oh yeah?!? Well
harhar.gif
!

:lol

How do you know es?

We don't know for sure, but during the Fantacular chat, someone from Sideshow (can't remember who right now) said that Mort would have the smallest ES of any of the SDCC exclusives. Since the Frodo & Sam dio had an ES of 300, we know it is AT LEAST that small, if not smaller, so 250 (oops, sorry, 249 ;)) seems plausible.

Well, with 225 for attendees, and 25 for non-attendees, if the 10% rule holds true, Mort should sell out during both PPO's. For sure! Oh, and don't forget, there are really only 249 available, one is already spoken for!

Will this figure have an edition number on the bottom? I've never bought a VCD before.

I don't think Mort will sell out all that fast. Same with Mickey.

I'm praying for you non-attendees on this one. Sideshow may be kind and hold back 50 for you like they did with Patient Zero, but still :horror

I'm praying for you non-attendees on this one.

Your prayers are appreciated. :monkey3 I've been campaigning for a Mort for a good long while, and I will be one sad panda if I can't get one. :monkey2 If all else fails, there's always the color version, I guess...

If I do miss it, I'm guessing Mort is paying me back. I voted for his name to be "Dennis" way back when. :monkey3

Back