Mort Want List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want one as well but I'm on the fence as to whether I want to battle it out for this SSE version or wait for the color... :rolleyes:

I am going for one, hopefully it won't be too rough being an attendee. :cool:

Based on what we've heard, it will probably be another 300 ES item, but hopefully not smaller than that.

I'm really interested to see what the edition size will be. I'm kinda hoping it will be smaller than 300, since I'm not sure there are 300 of us Mort fanatics. Having a con exclusive not sell out would be kind of embarrassing and would certainly kill any chance of any more Mort.

We still have a lot of members of this message board asking "who the F is Mort?" A low ES would generate buzz and since it's B&W and not color, the newbs won't feel like they got left out and they will be ready for the color version.

Once this is all done, I'd like to see a "How did you come up with an ES for Mort?" Ask Sideshow Question. It's a B&W version of a niche product. It'd be interesting to hear the thought process behind choosing an ES for Mort.

I'd love to get Mort, I just hope I can get to a computer that day, my home computer is snafued, probably for good, so I have to try and get him from work, and not get fired while doing it : )

We still have a lot of members of this message board asking "who the F is Mort?" A low ES would generate buzz and since it's B&W and not color, the newbs won't feel like they got left out and they will be ready for the color version.

I know there has been a lot of debate about whether or not a color version would have been better, but really, Mort has always been more B&W than color anyway. Other than a slight green tint in his hair, the blood, and a slight blue color in his pants, the rest is pretty much black and white:

crazyzombie.png

I hope all of us non-attendees will be able to get it.

I hope all of us attendees will be able to get one, let alone you non-attendees. I think this could be a scary PPO for both versions. The only thing that will drive some people away would be a high price tag.

I think Mort will be a hit with us Freaks. so who wants the Mort----

WANT:
Avfin
furystorm
The Monster
ozzfan84
GrueSam
Buttmunch
RoboDad
The Mike
Anzik Hayes
Kabukiman
lerath666
Something sexy
ozzfan84
dunedain
Kibishii
Utoyfan
Wetanut
Tutankhamun
MadCow
LOTRFan
roguebaron
thenammagazine

I do not see Lonnie's name on here, I am sure he wants one.:D

i'm getting 2 n have one painted color

colored mort is the only way i remember him. I still want to see more of the sculpt.

Mort will be $74.99 for attendees and $79.99 for any non-attendees lucky enough to secure an order for one. Also, there will be an edition size of 250. These are my predictions!

Mort! Mort! Mort!

:D

74.99! How big is he?

I would love both versions but I won't mind a higher price tag if it will drive some people away to get Mort. :) He is so fing cool.

Back