AWESOME Ex. PZ PF WAIT LIST THREAD, GO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm positive that some of these flippers are depending on the money they get from the bid to pay SS when the item ships.

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

After looking at the IDs of most of the ex sellers ob ebay, I doubt very much that they NEED the bid money to pay Sideshow. Since they're already selling well north of 500, I guarantee that any flippers out there won't cancel just because they don't sell right away for 750-800.

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

After looking at the IDs of most of the ex sellers ob ebay, I doubt very much that they NEED the bid money to pay Sideshow. Since they're already selling well north of 500, I guarantee that any flippers out there won't cancel just because they don't sell right away for 750-800.

Completely agree, even though I am not fond of flippers.

Ok here's a scenario.

Bob doesn't have a lot of money right now. Bob sees the 100 ES. He puts in an order because he wants to make money off of it...

Follow me...

2-3 weeks before the Item ships he throws it on ebay. The item sells for $700.00!

Great! he pays SS the $300.00 to cover the cost and guess what...He takes in a cool $400.00 profit. :cool:

Now lets look at the reverse...

The item doesn't sell. His money is tight due to other things, not enough hours at work, bad economy, other collectibles on order, etc.

Now all of a sudden he needs to pay SS for the Patient Zero. He can't afford to because it didn't sell, so he cancels.

Not every flipper wants to have to store this statue, some may want to make fast, easy, money.

I know I can't read their minds, so I have no way of knowing if this is the case for any of them! But you never know. Even if that were only true for 3 flippers that could potentially be 3 waitlist conversions.

However, what RoboDad said makes a lot of sense...

I'm just trying to help myself and my fellow dead freaks out. :D

No matter how unlikely.

Edit: the flippers don't want the item for themselves, so they might cancel to try to get/keep something else they really want. Of course that's assuming they don't realize the money they make from PZ will pay for what they really want later. Lol

Last edited:
Ok here's a scenario.

Bob doesn't have a lot of money right now. Bob sees the 100 ES. He puts in an order because he wants to make money off of it...

Follow me...

2-3 weeks before the Item ships he throws it on ebay. The item sells for $700.00!

Great! he pays SS the $300.00 to cover the cost and guess what...He takes in a cool $400.00 profit. :cool:

Now lets look at the reverse...

The item doesn't sell. His money is tight due to other things, not enough hours at work, bad economy, other collectibles on order, etc.

Now all of a sudden he needs to pay SS for the Patient Zero. He can't afford to because it didn't sell, so he cancels.

Not every flipper wants to have to store this statue, some may want to make fast, easy, money.

I know I can't read their minds, so I have no way of knowing if this is the case for any of them! But you never know. Even if that were only true for 3 flippers that could potentially be 3 waitlist conversions.

However, what RoboDad said makes a lot of sense...

I'm just trying to help myself and my fellow dead freaks out. :D

No matter how unlikely.

Edit: the flippers don't want the item for themselves, so they might cancel to try to get/keep something else they really want. Of course that's assuming they don't realize the money they make from PZ will pay for what they really want later. Lol

Funny how people seem to think that flippers are these poor trailer trash on welfare :lol

Well if you get it, you will. Otherwise you won't so why obsess over it?

We're diehard collectors on the Sideshow Freaks forum, and you really have to ask that question?:lol

Freaks and obsessing go hand in hand. You can't have one w/o the other! :D

Funny how people seem to think that flippers are these poor trailer trash on welfare :lol

You got it all wrong nash...

...I don't expect all of them to be on welfare. :lol

It's why so many of these goobs habitually Pre-Flip, it does no harm to them to cancel if it dosen't sell, but affects SS though by some various means.

Back