Patient Zero Premium Format Registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this need to update, and i think its better if anyone there has its PZ PF Ex or regular or international should take a photo of the base showing the number. IMO.

Finally :love

DPP_0108.JPG

DPP_0113.JPG

More pics in my collection-thread!

I got No. 008/125 - Internationel Edition! :) Bought it ~2 years ago from a US member of this Forum (I live in Germany). :)

Wait a second... why is there another member claiming that he owns No. 008???
I got everything... statue, color box, outer box, so I have proof that I own this piece. o_O WTF!

//edit: bought it from a user that goes by the user name jaakub, just looked that up. So this other guy (Entropy Chicken) may have been the owner before him? :D

Wait a second... why is there another member claiming that he owns No. 008???
I got everything... statue, color box, outer box, so I have proof that I own this piece. o_O WTF!

//edit: bought it from a user that goes by the user name jaakub, just looked that up. So this other guy (Entropy Chicken) may have been the owner before him? :D

List hasn't been updated in 4 years. It could of easily changed hands multiple times.

Actually mine was listed for $750 and I watched it for a LONG time. I ended up private messaging the seller and offered a price and he accepted.
Worth a shot anyways.

Back