AWESOME Ex. PZ PF WAIT LIST THREAD, GO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad+smiley+crying.gif

Dont you guys heard...the international edition is the one to get now..forget that damn wait list...:d

Not even bothering with the waitlist at this point. Some EX original owner gets to profit off of me.

I don't think there were any conversions for a while. There were a few about a month or so ago, remember? Go to page 1 and you see 4....

So what, no conversion at all ?!

Like somebody showed me, they annonced in the newsletter a few card declines for the ex.
Guess that there was more people before Woodsy.

We have just finished processing for our Exclusive and Regular Edition Patient Zero Premium Format Figures! There were very few credit card declines for the Exclusive version, so if you're on the Wait List for that particular edition we recommend shuffling on over and locking in a Wait List Reservation for the Regular Edition for a CHANCE to have this zombie in your collection.

As I expected....to wait for an EX to convert may take a small miracle.....or simply be next in line and hope that someones missfortune becomes your luck.

Dear Collector,

The team at Sideshow Collectibles wanted to take this opportunity to e-mail you about your wait list reservation for your Patient Zero Exclusive Premium Format figure (Item# 71941).

This exclusive had an extremely limited edition size of 100 pieces and as such we did not experience many cancellations for the item prior to its arrival date into our warehouse nor after processing.

We do not anticipate being able to fulfill further reservations for this item and will be looking to close the list in a short time. However, we are actively fulfilling reservations for the Patient Zero Regular Edition Premium Format figure (Item #7194). We strongly recommend that if you are interested in adding this item to your collection that you place yourself on it's wait list as soon as possible through the link below.

Nooooo!!!!! Why god why!?!?!?!

Me too, I almost choked on a cashew I was eating when I saw it. I thought mine had converted. Good thing it hadn't though.

Back