The official Non-attendee Mort PPO order times thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got on the Mort waitlist at 12:01:44 (Central time) last Friday (day of non-attendee preorder), one minute and 44 seconds after he went up for sale (which means he "sold out" in less time than that).

I received my waitlist conversion notice yesterday. :joy

Yep, he sold out in 1 minute and 24 seconds according to Chris from Sideshow. So your WL went in 20 seconds after the sell out.

Congrats on the conversion!

Makes me wonder, are people really canceling this quickly, or is Sideshow finding duplicate orders and canceling them?

Makes me wonder, are people really canceling this quickly, or is Sideshow finding duplicate orders and canceling them?

Wondering the same thing. I personally don't think this piece is all that popular. SS probably thought the same thing with such a low ES. Of course the low ES brought out the flippers. Now they are realizing this piece isn't really going to fetch too much mark-up and are ditching it. I have a feeling not that many people put themselves on the waitlist right after it sold out, which would explain why I got one.

I think that with exclusives like this, there will be a lot of cancellations. Given that there is no penalty for cancellations, it is much easier to get an order in first then decide whether you want to keep it, than to miss out and regret not getting in to begin with.

Even though I am an attendee I missed the preorder for the attendee version so I hopped on the non attendee waitlist yesterday. My order had a W and I looked at it today and it has a T. That was fast conversion. I guess they stop informing people via email about this change.

Congrats on the conversions guys, though I think it is too early to say that this will or won't be highly collectible in the future.

My feeling is yes --- conditioned on how many variants we see, we know for sure that there will be at least one.

Im betting the WL conversions are mostly due to the attendee allotment getting cancellations and SS is giving those to the non-attendee list.

Anyone want my Mort (attendee)? I ordered it on a whim and just had 1k worth of stuff hit my credit card; gotta pick and choose.

Will be $73 + shipping to you.

Back