Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what's the lowest you could sell one for?

I'm only asking as there are still a few on these boards looking for him and I'm still waiting on mine (if Square comes through for me) so I've not bought it yet (was going to buy NWO's but heard I was getting one from Square...we'll see :dunno)
sent you a pm

thx - :D

I'm anxious to get this figure...and I'm still hoping Square delivers on their deal to hook me up...that said, I'm getting close to simply ordering one for $150 :D

so Play arts kai Raiden in ANY variant is all sold out everywhere? You can only get them on the secondary market now?

That's not at all true -

The regular black version isn't even in retailers in the USA yet - won't be until late April/early May. And the PX (Previews Exclusive) "Muscle" (Red) Variant won't be in stores until late July/early August.

Play-Arts-Yellow-Raiden.jpg

Wow that's the one I want, no info on it yet though?

Thats the "yellow" version? It looks more like the game Raiden than the Black version does.

Ive been playing some of the higher up VR Missions in the last few hours. What a pain in the ***. You feel so under powered

Thats the "yellow" version? It looks more like the game Raiden than the Black version does.

Ive been playing some of the higher up VR Missions in the last few hours. What a pain in the ***. You feel so under powered

Mission 18 in VR will make you want to kill yourself.

Surprisingly thats not the one doing my nut in. Its the ones where you are restricted to using secondary weapons that makes it feel like the game has tied your hands behind your back. Because quite frankly allthough the sword play is very well done in the game the secondary weapons are terrible

The secondary weapon missions, especially the waves of Tripod levels can be pure luck. They weren't that difficult for me anyway.

That's not at all true -

The regular black version isn't even in retailers in the USA yet - won't be until late April/early May.

Actually, amazon sent me an email about my pre-order for black Raiden saying I should expect that to be delivered Wednesday next week (they even charged my credit card). Could be a flub in their system (seems weird Amazon would get their stock before other retailers - I ordered from Amazon proper, not a 3rd party seller) but who knows.

Agent 85 who's pissed off you relax buddy

Sent from the Shell by codec.

I'm not pissed off at anyone mate, I was just saying there's a real possibility of us seeing re-use of molds in the PAK line but then somebody waded in all like nu-uh mon ami, mgs is like tots it's own boss n if they made more gekkos they'd be killin teh line for reals :gah: . . . or something like that.

I'm not pissed off at anyone mate, I was just saying there's a real possibility of us seeing re-use of molds in the PAK line but then somebody waded in all like nu-uh mon ami, mgs is like tots it's own boss n if they made more gekkos they'd be killin teh line for reals :gah: . . . or something like that.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! This is awesome...

And I'm guessing we'll see a SDCC Raiden, though who knows...

I fully forgot all about it, but I checked today and saw that my response to Ken-ichiro Imaizumi's Twitter question :) "Dear MGS fans! What MGS character you want for the next figurine?")

Has been retweeted by Hidemi Matsuzuka!

The reply in question that was retweeted was: "Not next, but sometime soon, since we're already gonna get (Play Arts Kai) MGR/MGS2 Raiden, I'd love to see the MGS4 Raiden!"

:pray:

:horror

:yess::clap:panic:

Back