Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dscf5990w.jpg

White Raiden set again!

They retailed at £99 shipped on Zavvi, then the price went down to £79

So i sold my game loose for £20 and the White Raiden with the collectors box for £80 and then bought the set again new.

Ive essentially got the same set but im £20 up

Im sat here with the base infront of me. It looks so frigging confusing to set up i dont even think im going to take it off the card. Ill just use a HT base and get an EVILFACE decal

Yep. so annoying. If it was just a plain piece of card it would be ok. But its got a nice bit of art that would make a great backdrop for the figure.

Also, this figure seems better than my last one. Arms move even better and the sheath/arm feels alot tighter. It doesnt flop around like my last one

There should be a website set up like RE.net where you can sign up and it keeps records of all your scores, how many enemies youve defeated and all that stuff since the game seems to be all geared towards setting records

I think you are the only person here who has got it. Ill never get it. Im just happy running around aimless slashing the crap out of people to the 90's metal

The Platinum in this was definitely the toughest of all I have. Whoever designed mission 18 in VR hates gamers.

Which is better, the fox blade or armour breaker? Just got all the left hands and wanting to know if its worth while pimping it up.

Ah! I wont bother upgrading it unless ive got all the xp spare. Is Wig 3 really worth using? Would it not be just as easy to use wig B with ripper mode?

Ah! I wont bother upgrading it unless ive got all the xp spare. Is Wig 3 really worth using? Would it not be just as easy to use wig B with ripper mode?

Wig B is the best thing you could buy besides the Fox Blade upgrades.

I guess im as overpowered as can be then. Fox Blade, Wig B & White suit

Yeah! That's what I am equipped with!

Now just activate Ripper Mode and round around like a mad man :lol

Wig B = Infinite Fuel Cell / Ripper Mode :D

Until you go into Blade Mode, it switches off, then you turn it back on again!

I use the blood lust wayyy too often. Nearly every "ambush" or boss fight ill do the first 2 attacks (before they get close to me) then charge before the 3rd attack and wait until they get close to do the triple attack which pretty much eff's up everything in your way and granting you immunity to being hit while the animation is going. Unless its a flame attack by Ray or Excellus (i think theyre the only attacks that can disrupt it)

Edit : im ready for some more MGR Characters now PAK. Get a move on

dscf5994h.jpg

I wish there was more collectors varients which had other characters like Mistral and Monsoon so we could display them with a fancy box with their artwork on too

Last edited:
Got my standard version of Rising Raiden in from Amazon this afternoon. Super great figure - I don't have the white version so I wasn't exactly sure what to expect but I'm definitely impressed. Also didn't know it was coming with a stand, which in itself is cool (the new Kai stands are certainly "interesting"). Also didn't know that the sword sheath is on a ball-jointed arm rig so you can move it around like it does in the game, which is a very cool detail.

Back