Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Otherwise just get the Exclusive version if you can. The original is still the best one imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so after months of thinking, I just said ?to hell with it? and purchased both of them. A huge motivator was the price tag, two new Raiden figures for 300 AUD instead 300 USD? Too good to pass. But also, I?m not a huge collector and am otherwise quite strict with my purchases but I had to make an exception for Raiden considering how rare a figure like him is (and I love Metal Gear).

Also I just couldn?t bear to miss out on the ?canon? (regular) version of Raiden. While the inferno armour definitely looks better aesthetically hands down (for me at least) nothing screams more ?Raiden? than his OG cyborg body.

Waiting for both of them to arrive soon. Be honest, what do you think? Dumb decision? [emoji28]

Ok so after months of thinking, I just said ?to hell with it? and purchased both of them. A huge motivator was the price tag, two new Raiden figures for 300 AUD instead 300 USD? Too good to pass. But also, I?m not a huge collector and am otherwise quite strict with my purchases but I had to make an exception for Raiden considering how rare a figure like him is (and I love Metal Gear).

Also I just couldn?t bear to miss out on the ?canon? (regular) version of Raiden. While the inferno armour definitely looks better aesthetically hands down (for me at least) nothing screams more ?Raiden? than his OG cyborg body.

Waiting for both of them to arrive soon. Be honest, what do you think? Dumb decision? [emoji28]

if you can fix the shoulder (if required), it's still a good deal 150AUD each. but nothing beats Medicom Raiden hehe.

if you can fix the shoulder (if required), it's still a good deal 150AUD each. but nothing beats Medicom Raiden hehe.

Now that I have both figures on hand, totally
worth it. I am in awe with both of them. Haven?t played with the elbow on the regular version but have put the inferno armour in some real crazy poses.

Be careful with the elbows. There are ways to make them sturdier and prevent breaks and if you ever need to, there are some tutorials in this thread.

Besides the elbow issue, this figure is exellent

Damn I better check this out. Speaking of elbow issues, the elbows on both of the figures seem to be working fine. However I noticed something for both of the figures. The right elbow joint feels a tad bit more loose and doesn't make as loud of a "clicking" noise when bending it compared to the left elbow joint (which is much more stiff).

Anyone else noticed this?

Back