Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who'd you get it from on Amazon? I didn't see it available for less than $158...wowza!
Got it from straigt up Amazon, not a 3rd party seller.
They had him available for pre-order from Amazon proper back in December/January, which I got in on. The figures good, but no way would i drop $150 for it like those 3rd party sellers are wanting.

Still surprised nobody else seems to have it in stock. I don't think Amazon ever gets their collectible stock in before places like BBTS. First time for everything I guess. And here I only did it through them because of Prime shipping, at the time I assumed I would be getting it a month later than everyone else.

Just to prove I'm not trolling, here's a photo!
Figure has more of a blue-ish sheen than I expected.
IMG_20130326_235450_842_zps1aaaf366.jpg

awesome - I've noticed he's mostly sold out everywhere and I actually cancelled my order online to place an order through my local shop :p

Oh well - I'll talk to my local shop to see when he expects his in!

Great buy!

Metal Gear Rising Play Arts Kai RAIDEN IN STOCK [ame="https://www.amazon.com/Square-Enix-Metal-Gear-Rising/dp/B00A17O6BG/"]HERE[/ame] for $69.99 plus FREE SHIPPING!!

Amazon got their shipment earlier than everyone else it seems but they'll sell out fast (there are only 2 IN STOCK as of my posting this).

Metal Gear Rising Play Arts Kai RAIDEN IN STOCK HERE for $69.99 plus FREE SHIPPING!!

Amazon got their shipment earlier than everyone else it seems but they'll sell out fast (there are only 2 IN STOCK as of my posting this).

Good deal! I just snagged it and cancelled my BBTS order. 4$ in tax? Jesus, enough with the government already. I got free shipping so next week between Wednesday and Saturday I'll get it.

Last edited:
Glad I could help, though this was posted specifically for s_paulik who I hope got one for retail since ebay prices on this are crazy right now. I see those prices dropping once the figure becomes widely available, though I don't see that happening for at least a month if not more...

Amazon is the only place that I've seen that has their stock available now and has them for $70 shipped, which is incredible. I'm sort of surprised the scalpers haven't bought up the figures simply putting them up on eBay now for $115 or $120 a figure and making a nice handy $40+ per figure profit...

They are still available to order, though they require 1-2 extra days to process now.

Good on you for getting your orders in now with Amazon - seems we'll have some folks all getting their figures at about the same time! Should be some good photos on this thread soon!

Last edited:
Glad I could help, though this was posted specifically for s_paulik who I hope got one for retail since ebay prices on this are crazy right now. I see those prices dropping once the figure becomes widely available, though I don't see that happening for at least a month if not more...

Amazon is the only place that I've seen that has their stock available now and has them for $70 shipped, which is incredible. I'm sort of surprised the scalpers haven't done what WellCQC did and buy up the figure by the cases, simply putting it up on eBay now for $115 or $120 a figure and making a nice handy $40+ per figure profit...

They are still available to order, though they require 1-2 extra days to process now.

Good on you for getting your orders in now with Amazon - seems we'll have some folks all getting their figures at about the same time! Should be some good photos on this thread soon!

Soon as I get it from Amazon I'm doing a Plasma Lamp and Black/White Raiden photoshoot! :peace

Metal Gear Rising Play Arts Kai RAIDEN IN STOCK HERE for $69.99 plus FREE SHIPPING!!

!!! Thank you so much just bought one! Good thing I wake up at 6am or I probably woulda missed out on this :hi5:

it was a joke brother. relax. i wish i had tho, everyone here would be getting hooked up except for crowninghorse cause he cant have a sense of humor.

I edited my original post, my calling you out (yeah, I did - I'm sorry) was me holding on to old grudges...which is inappropriate. Though I'm glad to know your sense of humor - and the irony with the Solid Snake pic - hasn't changed either ;) :) That's actually a really cool display and set up and I can see why you'd want multiples :D (I did the same thing with the DC Unlimited StarCraft II Tychus Space Marine :D - I have four looking at me right now :D

Personally, I'm amazed Amazon got theirs in before anyone else - seems odd to me and I'd have never checked there except for chaosmonkey posting he got his from there. Thx for chaosmonkey! :D :clap:goodpost:

Last edited:
ill tell you what, ill sell you a ninja for 60 bucks. the only issue is the helmet says "tckugawa". the seller tells me that the o wasnt stamped completely. lemme know.

ill tell you what, ill sell you a ninja for 60 bucks. the only issue is the helmet says "tckugawa". the seller tells me that the o wasnt stamped completely. lemme know.

Bootleg.

Jason definitely has the best MGS display than anyone here. We have almost an equal collection of MGS collectibles but mine is on a ****ty IKEA cabinet. Sometime this year I need to get a third cabinet since I'm tapped out of room. I think I might get some sticky lights to put in the roofs of my shelves.

Back