Media Metal Gear Rising 2 Teased at Taipei Game Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly:

Yeah you're right about that. It was the ending and a few more stuff IIRC. Though I'm not sure if I feel the original ending would have saved the game. :dunno

I always thought the one thing that shone in MGS4 was the underlying theme of pyrrhic victory. The original planned ending, with Snake and Otacon saving the world then being promptly executed for war crimes to the tune of Morricone's version of Here's To You, would really have given the game the final emotional gut-punch it needed.

I think going backward would be the wrong thing to do. I want to see where the story after MGR1 goes.

Rising 2 IS being worked on, I can assure you that. Ryan has confirmed it through a pretty reliable source - that's all I can mention, though.

Rising 2 IS being worked on, I can assure you that. Ryan has confirmed it through a pretty reliable source - that's all I can mention, though.

I know the source.

n3e16EX.gif

I think going backward would be the wrong thing to do. I want to see where the story after MGR1 goes.

Indeed, no prequels please, especially since I don't see it making a big enough impact story-wise in terms of scenario writing. Seriously what sort of final boss can they bring to the table that won't seem jarring in a pre-MGS4 timeline for a Rising sequel game. The best route for MGR is to keep moving forward. :lecture

Not unexpected. Too much people whined about not getting what original MGSR trailer promissed.

I'm fine with the idea of prequel, but only if it is indeed a stealth game.

I'd be interested, maybe, to see what happened.

No MGR 2 is a shame though.

I'd be interested, maybe, to see what happened.

No MGR 2 is a shame though.

Don't be quick to say that after the seeing what happened with MGS5 originally. They're more than likely trolling yet again like kojima did with "The Phantom Pain" and "Moby D___ Studios". I'd say it more than likely exists already.

Don't be quick to say that after the seeing what happened with MGS5 originally. They're more than likely trolling yet again like kojima did with "The Phantom Pain" and "Moby D___ Studios". I'd say it more than likely exists already.
No real confirmation, is probably the better term. But yeah, Kojima would troll, of course. I thought about "Moby D___ Studios" too :lol

Back