Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What skin/wig/blade/secondary weapon did you used? I'm currently on my first Revengeance run and as hard as it is, it's just a blast to play. I shudder to think about Armstrong though..

The only one I had, which is unlimited sub-weapons. Didn't manage to get any others. I acknowledge it would've been a lot easier with the 100% Ripper mode wig, though. But yeah, Armstrong. Eeeeugh.. D:

The only one I had, which is unlimited sub-weapons. Didn't manage to get any others. I acknowledge it would've been a lot easier with the 100% Ripper mode wig, though. But yeah, Armstrong. Eeeeugh.. D:

I just bought the Fox blade with the White Armor skin off PSN just to be extra prepared. :lol

You truly have Raiden's bearings of steel to go in with just the wig. :lol

I just bought the Fox blade with the White Armor skin off PSN just to be extra prepared. :lol

You truly have Raiden's bearings of steel to go in with just the wig. :lol

Ha-ha-ha. :lol

Nah, not so much. Besides, the fact that I cheated a bit on Monsoon compensates for the fact that I went in suicidal-ly on Armstrong, I guess? I would like to tell you it was fun, but it was frustrating. Especially the first two phases which are basically stalling and trying to do damage to an invincible god. Thanks for the compliment though.

Ive got about 300hrs on this game and i contest anybody ever saying Revengeance difficulty isnt difficult. Its of course doable. But to act like you never got cornered by 2 mastifs and some armoured guards and lost 5 nanopaste in 10 seconds is BS. Especially for a first play through of the difficulty, let alone doing the difficulty off the Konami code which means bypassing the difficulty levels which would ease you in to Revengeance mode.

Revengeance mode is definitely difficult, going through it with a perfect is damn near impossible... but doable.

Back