Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm done with that replacing type of ****. I'll either try to fix it, or just leave it as is. My Old Snake's had a broken hip for awhile now so it's just more of the same.

I also was also messing with my one Wolverine and his neck adapter has a crack in it now. I'm going to order some spares, should of did it awhile ago. Although, I might be able to save it with some super glue.

I bought about half a dozen spare neck adapters for my T-800's and Reeve Supes, they'll go bad eventually.

You definitely need them for the Tech Noir. I don't know if you remember, but I went through three of them and every one had a cracked one. I got one from The Skull and it was brand spanking new from SSC, he never opened it... and it was broken. Funny, I stole the one out of a spare Reeve body for it :lol

I just bought four on eBay. I really should have a "medkit" for my 1/6 stuff. I'm completely rearranging my collection right now. I haven't mentioned it, but it's been a mess for about a year now. Nothing looked "nice." Everything is in disarray. Since I'm getting the Blitzway Ghostbusters soon, I assume August, I wanted to have one shelf only for them. And I put together a shelf specifically for the NECA Turtles.

By the way, Ryan. Look into Tony Mei's Facebook page. He's doing a newer run of the Reeve suit. He did one a few years ago, but he's starting another one and he's putting together the materials for it. I'm definitely in for it. I think the emblem is fabric.

There are ZERO Tech Noirs and Reeve Supes that still has a mint neck adapter- anything from 2012 and before would have cracked by now, even if the figure is MIB. You're better off stocking on those replacements. I could be wrong, but the DX10 was around the time where the adapters got more sturdy.

Anyway, how are those shelves looking like nowadays?

Well they're dusty :lol I've been extremely careless with it. But, I'm going to clean everything off and by next week since I have a four day weekend, I planned on taking a full photo shoot of everything I got. There's a bunch of stuff I got that I never photoed yet since everything was a mess. I've been meaning to put a major update to my collection thread.

If I had to guess, I think I got 70 or more 1/6 figures now.

I did the " fix " ( remove the armor from the rubber arm, pull it off like a sock, basically glue the crack back together and coat the ratchet on the outer of the arm with super glue ect ) and it did work temporally allowing the use of all the ratchets. But now, i can maybe have it in the 2 ratchet joints slightly more than straight armed as they just bounce back due to the thick rubber if i try to have them in a 45' bend. Beautiful looking figure, the arms are stupid. They had years of making iron men so they had no excuse.

I'm spending too much time on this figure... :lol
But anyway, just a little something I noticed:

aE8ZICd.jpg

Legs, biceps and shoulders.
HT only got the shoulder ones close, tho they still look like a meshup between original and final.

Does anyone know if the joints problem was fixed on the inferno version? I honestly can't decide whether I should pick up the inferno version or the normal version. The normal version is the one that's iconic to the game, but the inferno version has a much more notable presence and comes with the muramasa sword.

Does anyone know if the joints problem was fixed on the inferno version? I honestly can't decide whether I should pick up the inferno version or the normal version. The normal version is the one that's iconic to the game, but the inferno version has a much more notable presence and comes with the muramasa sword.

No idea on the joints.

But, why not both?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No idea on the joints.

But, why not both?

Can?t justify spending for 2 figures that are basically the same apart from the colour. Granted their combined cost is around 380 usd, it?s still quite a lot.

Can?t justify spending for 2 figures that are basically the same apart from the colour. Granted their combined cost is around 380 usd, it?s still quite a lot.

Otherwise just get the Exclusive version if you can. The original is still the best one imo

Back