Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
poop - i prefer the steel books

MGR%20PS3%20Steelbook%20RENDER%2001.jpg

Looks awesome!

Steel book cases FTW!

I got the Japanese exclusive, and paid up the butt to get it. Damn you konami.

i won't - i play games to have fun, not have a bunch of extra junk around my house - the White Raiden is cool and I'd love to have it, but I'll pick up the game AND 2 regular Raiden PAK figures and play with one at work and one at home for the same price

so close now !
[ame]https://youtu.be/sVFyYqfNSVg[/ame]

OMG I had chills when raiden stoped Ray's blade and the music kicked in.
sweet jesus I cant wait for this.

Definitely has turned me around on this game, not just this but the demo as well. I was pretty angry at this game initially, but the ridiculousness of the technology and story help me ignore this even more from the canon that I don't have any qualms about it anymore :)

This will crush DmC hopefully... another game I feel like I'm being forced to buy >_>

I cant stop watching that fight !
OMG the music is just amazing in this game.
I CANT ****ING WAIT ! limited edition will be mine.
raiden figure play arts and sword lamp reviews for sure.

so close now !

OMG I had chills when raiden stoped Ray's blade and the music kicked in.
sweet jesus I cant wait for this.

Really awesome battle, but that herky jerky animation still bothers me a lot, especially you can see they didn't even bother to give him proper animation when jumping across those missiles on the 2nd RAY battle. He's just in a single frozen pose when "jumping" from one missile to the next.

Awww I need to reserve that Limited Edition ASAP! How could I missed it? No way I am letting that special lamp go away! Either I get it or I am going to have to pay a premium...

Back