Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess they could make an excuse that the white Raiden included in the limited edition was a "timed" exclusive, if they decide to sell it separately later :dunno

I don't think I'd count on it being released on it's own though.

Agree with you guys that it took some time to get used to the game with plenty of continues but once you get the hang of the combat system it's pretty damn exciting stuff.

Option to play as Gray Fox and i'm there!

Zavvi had the ltd edition box set for £89.99 after the 10% code.

I put down the DMC demo like a minute in and I have previously played em all. Terrible.

I honestly don't get the unconditional love for that garbage. The demo was enough for me.

There is a certain ****** on this board that says "I don't play games for the story" when talking about that BS reboot. What a tard.

I honestly don't get the unconditional love for that garbage. The demo was enough for me.

There is a certain ****** on this board that says "I don't play games for the story" when talking about that BS reboot. What a tard.

Let it go, bro. Come here...I'll give you a hug. Daddy's got you. It's going to be ok.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to MGR more than I thought I would and it's kickass that there will be multiple skins including Fox.

Same here but after playing the demo it's awesome just like bayonetta and vanquish. It's really hard at first but once you get used to it you start stomping everything. The first boss looks like wolf from mgs4 with a head. I whooped his ***. My only gripe is he doesn't flip around like Cole on infamous seems like he doesn't flip it all which is out of his character

Sent from the Shell by codec.

After playing the demo last night I am out. It may have been a good game with a new character and a new title, but it doesn't have me excited for it being a Metal Gear game.

I'll give it another go though. I just kind of mashed buttons and had no idea what the hell I was doing.

If you played Bayonetta or van quish you know that you have to earn more moves throughout the game and you get them very quickly so judging from the demo like that wouldn't be worth it

Sent from the Shell by codec.

Played the demo and it was better than I figured it'd be but still nothing great. No dedicated evade button is lame, the heavy reliance on parrying is weak, and the blade gimmick is just that.

Had a fun enough time playing it but after DmC set the standard it just comes up short. Ill check it out when it hits GameStop used.

Back