Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
someone know if i can get the artbook and this 3-armed-robots only through the japanese limited edition???

New Trailer

it's in Japanese Though of the Various Bosses in the Game

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMqGLhsDlJA[/ame]

Placed a deposit / pre-order for the Limited Edition MGR: Revengeance.

160461_detail_v4.jpg

Just gotta wait till 21st Feb :impatient: :lol

Where can I preorder this one? I checked with GameStop and its a different limited edition. I want the white figure not a lamp.

Where can I preorder this one? I checked with GameStop and its a different limited edition. I want the white figure not a lamp.

Available through Zavvi in the UK or EB Games & JB HIFI in Australia. Not cheap though. $200 here in Australia.

^^ This!

But if you can't get a hold of the Limited Edition with the figure, just buy the figure on it's own.

The figure is made by Play Arts Kai and they will release the Dark Blue and White figures.

I can't see the White Raiden being exclusive to the UK version, it's probably a timed release.

And anyway people will flip it on eBay and I would pay 200$ for it :clap

hey plis, do you think its too late to collect all the revoltech zoe at reasonable prices. ive always wanted them but when i get some free cash it almost always goes to mgs. im talkin no more than 80 a piece.

hey plis, do you think its too late to collect all the revoltech zoe at reasonable prices. ive always wanted them but when i get some free cash it almost always goes to mgs. im talkin no more than 80 a piece.

Other than the original release Jehuty and Anubis I think most if not all can be grabbed under that price.

Naked Jehuty just came out and it was 45$ on BBTS which is the cheapest of the line (probably due to the fact it doesn't come with anything and you need to have the ver.2 Jehuty and the Vector Cannon version to complete it)

They are definitely worth the investment since they will probably end up doing every damn frame of the series :clap

I'm still praying for a Aumaan Anubis, I seen a custom of it on Deviantart which was amazing!

Just finished the demo now and I must say once you get used to it is a pretty cool game looking forward to getting my play arts figure and finishing the rest of the game

Sent from the Shell by codec.

definitely takes some getting used but looks good and nothing is cooler than cyborg ninjas except maybe cyborg monkeys :)

xplosive you dont know that. they could have some at comic cons because its so desirable. this is originally what i thought too.

I'm just going by what the ad says on the EB Games website. It says the figure is exclusive. Might be available at Comic Con, I don't know, but I guess that would make it false advertising then.

Back