Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Basically Dylan is missing out on an awesome game. The bosses get a lot harder as does the game. I don’t know what else you expected from the game.

I don’t know how you can call the game ugly and you are still pretty much in the beginning. There are some beautiful locations in the game, and some cool characters.

yeah dylan, youre at the first boss of the game. also you have none of the unlocked moves or special weapons. its when you get the fox blade that the game really shines.

Yeah I will try to continue but I am just not feeling it. Last night I was fighting two Gekkos and they both tried to jump in the same spot but landed on top of each other then started doing the exact same animations so now it was just a double gekko. Sort of hilarious.

Finally I played it through. It took some time and I have been playing Diablo 3 (xbox), Skyrim, xcom etc. The last boss wasn't that difficult once I really put some thought to that blade mode. I just used to did it in a bit awkward way, but now I paid more attention how to do it more precisely. Precise is need if you want to survive. At least you can't finnish this game just by hitting different buttons.

My friend just told me he played the game using <gulp> TV speakers.

PSA: You don't play this game with TV speakers.

I have the game for almost a year and couldn't play it until very recently...this week.
Boy this game is awesome. I like the way they put it in the MGS universe.
Everything is awesome...until the final boss.
What a disappointement. After defeating some incredible martial artists, Armstrong is just a pile of **** and the battle is fraking boring.
Outrageous , looooonnnnnnng and boooorrriiiinng.
But I love the game.

I played most my games tru TV speakers, i have a good earphone but it's tiring to wear it for long period of time.

My friend just told me he played the game using <gulp> TV speakers.

PSA: You don't play this game with TV speakers.

Good point brando, i at least have a 7.1 tritton gaming headset. I also have a samsung sound bar w/ buetooth subwoofer. They cost me $150 each. (I worked my own deal to get the soundbar setup that cheap)

Videogame audio sounds no different than what you hear at the cinema, you're cheating yourself a wonderful experience if you don't have a decent headphones/surround setup. Heck, go stereo if you have to.

Having a big sound system never interested me, although I wouldn't mind having one. But it's not a priority.

well, not a big one. just one with more definition and range than the tv speakers. the speakers in a flat panel are junk. the manufacturer does this knowing most people will buy a surround. its more of a business move, and a good one at that. gaming headsets are relatively cheap and they sound is almost better than a big expensive surround. im a very tech savvy guy, its my trade to be 2 up on everyone else. i suggest getting a tritton headset, youll never go back to the tv speakers again.

What Jason said Plis.

TV speakers will NEVER cut it. Never. The least you could do is get the Sony Pulse 7.1, which (for once), only does everything. :lol

Or just hook up some Logitech PC speakers, Logitech has many PC speakers that are amazing value for money.

my logitech system i use on my pc is 5.1 and i paid $60 for it. its so loud i can hear it cleanly with plenty of range throughout my whole little house. its one of the best purchases ive ever made. logitech is definitely the way to go, especially where you got your tv set up in your bedroom, itd work perfectly for you. i didnt even consider that. good suggestion ryan. heres a pic of how i arranged mine, my desk is a shithole right now.

IMG_20140321_073416_233.jpg

Back