Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That pisses me off. Why sell something, that you are going to give away FREE in the future? The re-release of the game with the content on disc is fine because you still have to buy the game. But DLC free is pissing on people who bought it.

[ame]https://youtu.be/MdpVu_VVg_I[/ame]

That's why I don't believe in DLC. There very few I ever want but all the ones I have became free down the line.

I was never gonna pay for those, but it does render the rerelease useless but it's only confirmed to Japan.
What I do want is the Japan exclusive wooden sword with the "soul of snake"

Finished downloading both and I've finished the Jetstream Sam DLC so far, it's good! Nothing spectacular, mostly recycled materials from the main campaign but a nice addition nonetheless.

Though I have to say, it's weird fighting the bosses without the dynamic soundtrack, it feels less exciting and more generic.

Wow youve got a fast connection there huh?.. wish we had that internet speed here in the philippines (well i think we do but it's pretty expensive).

Wow youve got a fast connection there huh?.. wish we had that internet speed here in the philippines (well i think we do but it's pretty expensive).

Nah, it's just that (I think) the PSN speed is great for some reason. I just had to stop using the internet for about an hour so that the downloads will complete faster. What's your speed anyway?

Nah, it's just that (I think) the PSN speed is great for some reason. I just had to stop using the internet for about an hour so that the downloads will complete faster. What's your speed anyway?

40/KBPS hahaha! 2 gigs almost takes a whole day :lol

EDITED: 40KBPS instead of 40 MBPS

Last edited:
Finally got the mgrr le. I know, i know, im the last one...........whatever. heres a pic.
yne8aqad.jpg

probably OMW to do something great, again.

weird, why is that? its very nice lit up, and my plasma works! i got the le second hand for $75 shipped. glad i waited for such a nice deal!

if anyone wants the steelbook and game from it ill part with the for real cheap in the usa. make me an offer, i already have these because i bought them a while back.

not sure if anyone picked up on it but as i look at ebay it seems that they have been relisting revo raiden without the preorder tag. it also looks like there are quantities on some. did he get released today?

I think Revo Raiden was released in Japan a few days ago. I pre ordered at Amiami, & I think they have it in stock.

Edit: I've been playing MGRR, so I'm kinda excited about the Revo Raiden. Looks like a fun figure.

FIGURE-001493_07.jpg

FIGURE-001493_09.jpg

FIGURE-001493_19.jpg

Last edited:
I just finished MG Rising a few days ago. I can say that I like it a lot more than what I initially did. However, there's still no way that I can accept this as a canonical storyline to MGS :lol. It's just way too over-the-top and silly for me to take seriously.

I also find it laughable, about how the Japanese are so invested in American politics. Kojima seems unable to write a storyline, that's not inspired by the "current" events of 2007, that involved the Congressional hearings on Blackwater PMC. He needs to go beyond that, because I think the series is slowly losing its relevance.

Also, nuclear weapons are just as much of a threat today, as they were decades ago in the Cold War (eg. a nuclear-armed Iran - need I say more?). So, I don't really understand the reasoning behind Kojima's continued discourse, on why he believes nukes are so irrelevant. I love Kojima, but I have to wonder if the guy even reads or watches the news.

Last edited:
Hes just moving abit away from it to keep things interesting. There's only so many time you can say "blah blah nukes are bad".

Don't worry about the cannon, Kojima said its ab alternative reality after MgS4

Hes just moving abit away from it to keep things interesting. There's only so many time you can say "blah blah nukes are bad".

Don't worry about the cannon, Kojima said its ab alternative reality after MgS4

Well, it used to be that some aspects of the storyline were grounded in current events. Nukes are still a big threat in the modern world, as it was during the time of the first MG game. I think Kojima has overestimated the impact of PMCs; or rather, the proliferation of PMCs caused by countries privatizing their own armies (and I still don't comprehend why any country would want to go in that direction).

It's good to know that Rising is set in an alternate reality. I'm still hoping that we'll eventually see an official "Rising" game from KojiPro, one of these days... :monkey2.

Back