Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought people were getting bent out of shape over the side part because it isn't accurate to Emily's hair in the film, not because it improves the figure in any other objective way. :dunno

I thought people were getting bent out of shape over the side part because it isn't accurate to Emily's hair in the film, not because it improves the figure in any other objective way. :dunno

Well you didn't hear that from me. I'm quite the opposite, I think the side part captures the bangs more accurately to Browning's front bangs seen in the film. :dunno

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but i think the side-parting, takes away the symmetry of that doll head look and also looks more accurate to the movie character.

I think you guys are obsessed with this part thing. :rotfl

I don't like the extra work involved with the hair at all. I'm just too lazy to bother messin with it. Still a great fig though!

51927419.jpg

65646328.jpg

Is this your favourite figure Guyver?

Favorite female articulated detailed figure..yes :wink1:

I collect Phicen, cy girls, takara, BBi, Hot Stuff, etc, etc. as well.

It's amazing, it's not even anatomically correct either :lol but this figure is constructed so well IMO

After Machiko, I thought HT's would never get the female right in appearance and articulation.

To be honest, since Spidey, I'm just amazed at how spot on HT's has gotten with these movie Licensed based characters, not to mention tackling the nostalgic factor with some my all time characters like Indy, Keaton Batman and CR Superman!

The only one that is bugging me since Spidey that I own is Captain America :gah: The sculpting is horrible, the neck is annoying, so I can't wait to get the Avenger's version.

As a avid collector of 25 + years , artist, sculptor, small time customizer, model hobbyist with vinyl, resin, plastic, etc, I'm just in awe of HT's work within the last few years.

This was my very first HT's figure, So I'm no stranger to HT's To see them come from this

IMG_0620-1.jpg

To This
IMG_2727-3.png

Is quite the accomplishment and I bow to HT's success!

Last edited:
finally, I got this figure:yess:
I tried to put her hairband..... but then it snapped.....:monkey1
Did I do wrong? I inserted her ponytails and was going to strecth it, then I snapped:slap

finally, I got this figure:yess:
I tried to put her hairband..... but then it snapped.....:monkey1
Did I do wrong? I inserted her ponytails and was going to strecth it, then I snapped:slap

Snapped really I stretched the hell out of mine, maybe you got a defective band, where did it snap, did you get a side or Middle part hs. Where did you get it from?

Snapped really I stretched the hell out of mine, maybe you got a defective band, where did it snap, did you get a side or Middle part hs. Where did you get it from?

hey guyver, it snapped in the middle where you can stretch it. it's an easy fix with a glue though.
I got the side part HS, maybe it's because I live in Asia?:wink1:
So far, I'm pleased with her. but then I noticed something there's some kind of almost black mark on the top of her nose. it barely noticeable, but now it's getting annoying because I know it's there:lol
oh well, maybe I'll hunt a second HS in auction :dunno

edit: I tried my luck and wiped the nose with a bit of water, and now the mark was gone :lol

Last edited:
Back