PREMIER TOYS 1/6 Leader of Marauders (The Humungus)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you already have an M34 and concerned about spending more, then it's really not a big deal. If you buy an M35 and then decide it's not right for you, then finding another use for it could be difficult, since finding clothes to fit is awkward.

For me, since he is so top heavy, having larger thighs helps to balance his look, screen accurate or not.

Yeah, I had it on mute.
As I said earlier, it's too muscular. I haven't tried the 34. The 35 just looks right. Not necessarily to the actor, but aesthetically. Again, I haven't tried it yet. The thought of putting it together and not liking it gives me hesitation. It would be cheaper. I already have the 34.

You should definitely try the M34 then. Just put the head and shoes on and some temp covering to get an idea how the body scales before deciding.

Adding the little picture for my gun case to the list. Gonna need to print one I guess.
Maybe you missed this- I produced this reconstruction of the actual photo. Feel free to use it.

Attachments

• 461910-Mad-Max-2-Humungus-2 - Copy.jpg
    461910-Mad-Max-2-Humungus-2 - Copy.jpg
    923.5 KB · Views: 0
My friend unmasked him

Yeah, the face looks goofy. But the unmasking showed me one thing: The eyes need to be repainted. In the film, I think the actor wore black contact lenses that covered the pupil, iris, and some of the white of the eyes. It looked very non-human, almost like a horse's eyes. I think that was the point.

Repainted the eyes today. Not perfect but better than the blue eyes he had before. Still need to work further on the mask...

IMG_5588.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5626.JPG
    IMG_5626.JPG
    723.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6189.jpg
    IMG_6189.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 0
Back