Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS can be good sometimes and bad at other times. When I asked about Captain America and his QC problems wondering if I got any of those QC problems would I be able to exchange it and they told me no :dunno

Quick snap shot. Pretty happy with how she turned out.

1z1uy6q.jpg

Now I just used hot wated to style the hair. I just wet it and twisted it in the direction it was already going in.

:clap Looks great, just using water..Wow!

Hi, just to recap the variants based on these pictures:

The middle parted - Hairline above the nose
The mildly side parted - Hairline above the tear duct of the right eye (as in post #2478, 2588)
The extreme side parted - Hairline above the right iris or closer to the edge of the face ( as in post #2626, 2633)

Is that all? I think my first one is a mildly side parted.

Last edited:

The mildly side parted - Hairline above the tear duct of the right eye (#2478, 2588)
The extreme side parted - Hairline above the right iris or closer to the edge of the face (#2626, 2633)

I wouldn't call them variants.
It's just how they were produced.
I have a middle part and I'm happy with it.
I'm not going to scour the Earth to find a side part either.

The mildly side parted - Hairline above the tear duct of the right eye (#2478, 2588)
The extreme side parted - Hairline above the right iris or closer to the edge of the face (#2626, 2633)

As far as I know, How do you know the item numbers? :dunno

I'm kinda worried about my ability to style the rooted hair. Do those styling products come out with just some water in case you mess up?

I'm kinda worried about my ability to style the rooted hair. Do those styling products come out with just some water in case you mess up?

Easily, they are made for actual human hair. Even the water wax I got, washes out clean And I doubt anyone keeps hair product in their hair 24/7. :wink1:

K Y Jelly...Nuff Said :lol

Not to sound like a downer but does anyone know what these things will do to the figures hair in the long term?
Like the waxes and jells?
How do you know this won't breakdown the material?
Just a little curious.

After further review of mine, the hair is a complete mess and was not properly put into the hair bands. There is loose hairs all over the ____ing place.

I am so sick of Hot Toys' lazyness.

As I said in my previous posts, anybody that can point me in the direction of a seller with proper heads please let me know on here or by PM.

I'm about ready to just sell this ____ing thing back out again. I'm definitely cancelling Black Widow.

The new Black Widow??
I think she will be fine, her hair will be short there shouldn't be any problemas with that, I preordered her too

I wouldn't call them variants.
It's just how they were produced.
I have a middle part and I'm happy with it.
I'm not going to scour the Earth to find a side part either.

I have a middle part Babydoll too, at first I kind of disliked how I could see her hair behind the fringe, but its ok, the hair also seems far more fragile than I thought but thats not bad.

I'm thinking about posing her with my Alice and take some pics ^^

I might be in the small minority here, but having both middle and side parted heads, I have to say in hand it makes a huge difference to the likeness of Browning with the side part in just simple poses :lecture

DSCN0344.jpg

RSCN0345.jpg

DSCN0350.jpg

RSCN0351.jpg

Last edited:
So is the middle parted hair the best one? Looking at getting one. The pic of it looks like it has a middle part

I don't think anybody has complained about getting the side parted version. So I think that's the best.

So is the middle parted hair the best one? Looking at getting one. The pic of it looks like it has a middle part

Well it depends exactly how big the indentation on the middle part is, my very first BD HS was huge that it seeped into the forehead too much. Totally ruined the essence of Browning no matter what I tried with the front bangs. :gah:

If you can snag a side parted head at a decent price, go for it.

Back