PREMIER TOYS 1/6 Leader of Marauders (The Humungus)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regarding the bullets, I also noticed the very first picture from ebay breakdown had a fully laden case of bullets as well. So it isn't just me.

So it did.

494740-PT4.JPG

Didn't notice that, but since then I've been counting. :lol

I'll be curious to see this other body you mentioned, if it works.

May be not worth trying. It's shorter, which would be more accurate. Has simpler shoulder joints and no split across the torso, but the thighs aren't as muscular as they should be.

It was too big for a Carthaginian mercenary and everything else so far. Humungus is the first possible use for it, but it's likely no better than the stock one. The shoulders have their own kind of ugly

This is the body:

IMG_2494.JPG

Yeah, that body appears too doll like.

I still haven't decided if I'm going to do the conversion. First, I need to get my figure looking like everyone else's here. I suppose if, while I'm working, the gear just starts to fall off, I'll do the swap.

I really hope those "leather" straps don't deteriorate in a few years like so many Hot Toys pleather items. I'm not in a humid environment and usually don't have the issues others do, but a Stromtrooper holster, Indy's bag strap and the T-800's leather jacket have all disintegrated on me, and Premier ain't HT.

Yeah, that body appears too doll like.

I don't think it's worth trying. Even if I did use it I'd have Humungus' even more awkward body to find a use for instead.

I still haven't decided if I'm going to do the conversion. First, I need to get my figure looking like everyone else's here. I suppose if, while I'm working, the gear just starts to fall off, I'll do the swap.

I really hope those "leather" straps don't deteriorate in a few years like so many Hot Toys pleather items. I'm not in a humid environment and usually don't have the issues others do, but a Stromtrooper holster, Indy's bag strap and the T-800's leather jacket have all disintegrated on me, and Premier ain't HT.

I noticed a couple of disintegrating pleather items yesterday: the belt and straps on an old ACI gladiator, and the handle on an old DID brief case. Both spent their early lives in uncontrolled environments so I'm surprised they lasted this long.

Not bothered about the gladiator as the arms faded shortly after I got him, so he's looked off for years. If he falls apart it's a good excuse to break him down.

Looks good, Asta. Are you going to go M35...? I really don't want to spend another $90 on this figure but for an exposed body it does make the figure.

Quality control is certainly at a loss at Premier. Missing buttons. The random nature of the "hairing" on the head -- mine has a bundle of hair tucked inbetween the neck-brace and head strap. The bullets in the case -- mine had a full compliment of bullets in every row but I see others missing a row or more (in the movie I think the case had only 4-6 bullets left). No photo in the case. Again, mine has the whole cod piece hip-wear shifted oddly to one side. A figure like this should be ready to display right out of the box but in my case, I really need to redress him (hence considering the body swap while I'm at it).
I think your going to have to bite the bullet :lol and buy a Phicen, fortunately I had a spare one, well I was using it as my entry Terminator figure.
I think the M35 resembles Humungo's Physique fairly well.

Just some fun pics

rWUdSJk.jpg

gxsgLlP.jpg
EWPUu39.jpg
TGijTw2.jpg

So, it looks as if nobody received the black and white pic shown in the promo photos?

M35 body swap and lowering the head, repaint the mask is a must.

As for the missing bullets, Maybe Bullet Farmer’s got them …

1707452147799.jpeg

Last edited:
Back