1/6 SWToys FS061 Miss Croft (Tomb Raider 2013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was waiting to see if GunDamit would list It cheaper, but they list it at $215...

I Preordered on OSK instead for $175 after a coupon and some points.

Last edited:
Just grabbed an extra Claire body off ToyAnxiety. Gonna probably use it for Lara after modding the height
Hopefully you won’t run into any issues with the swtoys tight fitting pants. They purposely make their clothes to fit the stock body.

Hopefully you won’t run into any issues with the swtoys tight fitting pants. They purposely make their clothes to fit the stock body.

Their pant color is off anyways iirc, ill probably just buy some generic cargo pants off ebay if need be.

To me the Siberian expedition outfit that came out from Master Team is a cooler look. This looks okay but if people are saying SWToys isn’t that great I’ll hold off. Plus while I like the character I’m not a huge fan where I need a figure.

I would’ve preferred an MT version of this since the swtoys is inaccurate and missing small details. It’ll definitely come down to the sculpt and how good it looks in person. I have purchased every swtoys RE/TR from swtoys and to me they have a lot misses. Sure they’re cheap but lazy when it comes to the final product.

As long as the sculpt is not undersized like the 2.0 Lara one. Like someone mentioned it sucks that swtoys is the only one making 1:6 Lara’s. Would love a classic, even Anniversary, Legend and Underworld looks from LiM. Even some kits from MT since I’m sure swtoys would end up using that horrible lanky seamless body they been using ever since RE3R Jill….

I’m going to order one just for the head tbh. If it isn’t as good as the promos I will get a repaint. If the rest is ok great. The body just needs smaller breasts to be passable if it’s as per the promo.

If anyone still wants a MT toys Winter Lara I might have a spare and won’t charge eBay money. PM me if you are interested.

I forget which collector told me this tip but wrapping the body in saran wrap makes it much easier to slide clothing onto the silicone bodies (and theoretically will prevent staining).

I remember I ripped the pants trying to pull them up on the Alicia Vikander Lara figure until I found about that tip.

I forget which collector told me this tip but wrapping the body in saran wrap makes it much easier to slide clothing onto the silicone bodies (and theoretically will prevent staining).

I remember I ripped the pants trying to pull them up on the Alicia Vikander Lara figure until I found about that tip.
It helps with seamless bodies… but the thing with these 3rd party companies the clothing is tight or made for the stock body unless it’s stated what body to use like the Super Duck kits. You can probably accomplish fiting swtoys or other clothing on tbleague bodies but ones I’ve seen the clothing looks like it’s about to burst or using the wrong body all together. I’ve purchased a lot of swtoys and besides the clothing being custom made for their stock bodies their shoes tend to be smaller, lol. From the remake3 Jill boots, Alice boots they’re so undersized. I bought some boots their Sadie figure and ended up not using since they look like children’s shoes on my custom. I’m glad that MT is giving us re4 figures since I’m never content with swtoys final product. Even this Lara is missing her watch and the boots are inaccurate among other things. They’re just inconsistent with scale. I hope MT is planning a classic Lara at some point doesn’t need to be OG but even if we got something from this game:

IMG_4352.jpeg

Yes TBLeague bodies have longer legs and are much thicker. So much so that men clothes will fit better. For my Lara I actually just used male cargo pants and it worked great. This color pants is more accurate anyway. Just needs heavy weathering. Don’t pay attention to this mess of a figure btw it’s obviously not finished or anything 😅

IMG_6884.jpeg

hm just saw Lara is 5'6 so may end up using a Worldbox body. any Phicen is too large.

Even the spare Claire body I got may not work, id have to shave a LOT down and her legs would look stubby, unless I can take some height from her torso.

hm just saw Lara is 5'6 so may end up using a Worldbox body. any Phicen is too large.

Even the spare Claire body I got may not work, id have to shave a LOT down and her legs would look stubby, unless I can take some height from her torso.
S25B is perfect for lara and femalr clothes will work on it. Its one of the smallest tbleagues more similar to poptoys

There was a Vikander figure?

Back