Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow this thread is dead.

DSC00224.jpg

DSC00235.jpg

DSC00234.jpg

DSC00238.jpg

Love your shots guyver-looking good:clap

I love the first pic guyver :hi5:
It's going to be along wait for my Amber to arrived. I already have an idea on how I should pose them both :yess:

SWORDS..SWORDS....SWORDS!!!

Move over Scarlett, Lady J, and Covergirl, There's a NEW BABY IN TOWN!
DSC00283.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

My other HS
DSC00268.jpg

Last edited:
^nice pose guyver!
I have a question though. Did you futz her skirt or clothes? because my BD seems like having her skirt above her waist a lot. I'm trying to pull it down, but it wasn't working:slap

When my B-doll finally arrives by the end of july, i will post some Pics to for u people! Still 1 month to go until she arrives in Germany -.- makes me a bit sad!

I'm still not convinced about her lol. Everytime I see the proto I go WOAH, but when I am about to order her from bbts... I close the window lol. It's just a shame how they couldn't come with the same HS as the proto as it was perfect.
I do like some of the accessories she comes with, such as the awesome sword and its details as well as her gun (not the machine gun).

da___? The sculpt is much more accurate than the proto. Doesn't help that the proto had some crazy lighting/filters going on.

suckerpunch_meetbabydollfeat_hd.jpg

560666_3073919175803_564067120_n.jpg

These turned out darker than intended.

Incidentally, I removed the elastic bands and redid the hair using an off-white fine sewing thread.

2-7.jpg

1-8.jpg

The more pictures of this figure I see the more I love it. I really need to grab this one. Looks like the articulation is out of this world too.

Back