PREMIER TOYS 1/6 Leader of Marauders (The Humungus)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
496962-IMG-20240209-WA0033.jpg
View attachment 688425
View attachment 688426
LOL don't think they were counting on anyone prying the mask off.
Reminds me of this bizarre reveal, also not what you expected, ...I guess it's a recurring theme now.:lol
8f8ph4.gif

Last edited:
Just got the figure. Haven't opened him just yet. Looked and read through this thread again just to get a sense of what to expect. I have a couple of extra M34's, but that 35 looks killer. I may have to bite the bullet and get one. It could just be the camera lens, but the hands look like a different color than the M35. They definitely look toyish in pics. Unlike Asta, this character hits a chord with me, or should I say Gibson Max characters hit a chord with me. I want them to look the best I can make them.
***That plastic wrap took me for a loop. Didn't expect that. I don't remember seeing that; perhaps early on.
Count me with a missing row of bullets plus (minus) one. Seems there were two shifts: Those told to load all the slots and those leave 6 out.

Last edited:
Definitely go for the M35, and yes, the hands are a slightly different shade to the body.
As far as bullets go, he actually only had 5 left in the movie, so less is more accurate.

I hope this isn't all we're getting from MM2. I had hoped for another announcement by now, ideally the Gyro Captain or the Warrior Woman.

Definitely go for the M35, and yes, the hands are a slightly different shade to the body.
As far as bullets go, he actually only had 5 left in the movie, so less is more accurate.

I hope this isn't all we're getting from MM2. I had hoped for another announcement by now, ideally the Gyro Captain or the Warrior Woman.
Great suggestions, but I think ive only got room for Feral Kid on my shelf. :lol
FrnTTbH.jpg

I was surprised at how much I don't hate the base body. Knowing that the M35 vastly improves the look I'm definitely getting it. I can always put the original body in the fodder bin.
I'm with Deathasylum right now. I got to hold back a bit on spending. It will be a bit of a wait. Tax season is upon us, so perhaps I'll pull some cash from there.

Last edited:
Hi there. I am also on the fence of getting a Phicen body for him and I know that it starts to be a consensus about the M35. However, I am not that sure that the M34 wouldn't be more appropriate. Do you guys really think that the M34 is not more screen accurate? I have the feelings that Lord Humungus' charm is that he doesn't have heavy loaded legs as M35 has.

Last edited:
M35 is too muscular for sure. However, for me the overall look is more aesthectically pleasing. The M34, while okay, the legs always bothered me. Like his skipped leg day. Like I said earlier I have two extra M34's. I may try one, but I know the legs will bother me. The M35 is an upgrade from the 34. Definitely more Arnold, but I can live with it.

M35 is too muscular for sure. However, for me the overall look is more aesthectically pleasing. The M34, while okay, the legs always bothered me. Like his skipped leg day. Like I said earlier I have two extra M34's. I may try one, but I know the legs will bother me. The M35 is an upgrade from the 34. Definitely more Arnold, but I can live with it.
Thanks a lot for your answer. If you ever switch the body to a M34, I would be very grateful to your opinion. I love the concept of this figure, and I also would love it to be the most screen accurate.

I always thought the M34 was a sly dig at Arnie, obviously the M34 is based on Arnolds physique. Even the abs section is just like Arnie's. Arnie famously never had a 6 pack, he could only get a 4 pack because of genetics and yeah the M34 has 4 pack abs instead of the more common 6 pack. Its my belief they made the legs less chunky because of the notion that Arnold never had great legs. I think in his prime his legs were up there with the best of the era but there are instances of his legs not looking that impressive. 1980 Mr Olympia is probably the most obvious example.

1980-comeback-1-(12).jpg

Another body is definitely the way to go. I too have that slightly shorter leg syndrome. The body is very awkward to move around. It doesn't help that he seems a bit delicate. The spring at the front of the collar came undone. Fixable. Modding is fun. Not when you have to, however.

Another body is definitely the way to go. I too have that slightly shorter leg syndrome. The body is very awkward to move around. It doesn't help that he seems a bit delicate. The spring at the front of the collar came undone. Fixable. Modding is fun. Not when you have to, however.

After some futzing of the leg it eventually evened up. Couldn't say how it got remedied except for repeated random adjustment until the feet were at last level with each other.

In the gO Figure! body change video it looks like the ball joint attached to the body is non-movable, which makes it mysterious how one leg can be temporarily shorter than the other. :unsure:

I'm also curious about the M35 vs M34 comparison.

I thought someone here did an M34 but felt the legs looked too slim? Is it that they look slim on the figure or they look slim compared to the actual movie character?

There are definitely differences between the 34 and 35. The legs are the most obvious. The slope on the shoulders.
Check this out:

I'm also curious about the M35 vs M34 comparison.

I thought someone here did an M34 but felt the legs looked too slim? Is it that they look slim on the figure or they look slim compared to the actual movie character?

It was Marine Boy who posted some pics with the M34 body:

Got mine yesterday as well as the M34 body....

In hindsight, the M35 would have been better, as the extra bulk of the legs makes a difference. Some of the straps had come unglued in the fitting process, so i'll glue them back once i get an M35 body.

hum003.jpg

hum004.jpg

hum005.jpg

@Marine Boy
Could you maybe take another picture of the complete figure straight from the front and the back...?
Please :geek:
So far, I think, you're the only one who's used a M34 body, so it would be easier to compare...

There are definitely differences between the 34 and 35. The legs are the most obvious. The slope on the shoulders.
Check this out:

That guy's creepy.

Not sure I see the dramatic difference between the bodies other than the deep sloping shoulders on the M35. The M34 looks more natural. I think the slimmer legs may look more like Humungus.

Yeah, I had it on mute.
As I said earlier, it's too muscular. I haven't tried the 34. The 35 just looks right. Not necessarily to the actor, but aesthetically. Again, I haven't tried it yet. The thought of putting it together and not liking it gives me hesitation. It would be cheaper. I already have the 34.

Back