Hot Toys expanding their Johnny Depp portfolio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? Good for you then..:wink1:

Secret window was a very cool movie and depp is great, but as a figure he isn't that interesting. How will you pose him? Eating chips? :p

:lol I would. I'm not even kidding here.

I have a shelf full of badasses; killer robots from the future, superheroes, mercenaries, soldiers and whatnot. I really wouldn't mind putting a schizo writer eating chips between them. He wouldn't be badass, he wouldn't be packed with weapons, but he would certainly make for an interesting figure IMO.

Seriously; a figure wearing a filthy old bathrobe, carrying a bloody shovel and a bag of chips would make for an interesting conversation piece IMO.

Now I'm actually really hoping HT will make him! :lol :pray:

A strange array of choices. Mad Hatter is the glaring omission, even though I'm not a big fan of the movie.

I voted Ichabod... since I did just cancelled my preorder for the Medicom version. Though I would probably buy a Wonka if he is offered... a great opportunity for some cool accessories there.

Those are interesting choices for sure. I think Lerner from Platoon is a given since they have the Platoon license. Wonka has a good shot as does Ichabod. I'm sure Hatter is already in the works so his exclusion is no surprise there. I'm sure Disney would be all over them captializing on their Depp characters.

Secret Window and Parnassus are odd choices. Parnassus would only be cool if they made all of the others as well. Secret Window would actually be pretty sweet. Can you imagine that crazy hair and those glasses in 1:6? :lol But I doubt it would ever happen since its a Stephen King film. Surely HT knows about the King issues? Otherwise they would have to just market it as day-off Johnny Depp or something. I wouldn't be surprised if he dressed liked that at home :lol

No Dillinger is disapointing after seeing Parnassus and Secret Window on there though. Hopefully it just means he is already being considered like Hatter.

I just really hope if we get Ichabod, we get the Horseman too. As said before, no likeness rights if they don't want to go after Walken's. I'd be fine with some severed heads and his skull. The horse would be fantastic too! He was off it enough in the film to go without, but he wouln't be the Horseman without it. Just headless.

I hope they make Dillinger, Sands and the Hatter still. Criminal that they don't get a nod here. I like the variety though. Watching Secret Window right now, full of kooky Deppisms!

Those are interesting choices for sure. I think Lerner from Platoon is a given since they have the Platoon license. Wonka has a good shot as does Ichabod. I'm sure Hatter is already in the works so his exclusion is no surprise there. I'm sure Disney would be all over them captializing on their Depp characters.

Secret Window and Parnassus are odd choices. Parnassus would only be cool if they made all of the others as well. Secret Window would actually be pretty sweet. Can you imagine that crazy hair and those glasses in 1:6? :lol But I doubt it would ever happen since its a Stephen King film. Surely HT knows about the King issues? Otherwise they would have to just market it as day-off Johnny Depp or something. I wouldn't be surprised if he dressed liked that at home :lol

No Dillinger is disapointing after seeing Parnassus and Secret Window on there though. Hopefully it just means he is already being considered like Hatter.

I just really hope if we get Ichabod, we get the Horseman too. As said before, no likeness rights if they don't want to go after Walken's. I'd be fine with some severed heads and his skull. The horse would be fantastic too! He was off it enough in the film to go without, but he wouln't be the Horseman without it. Just headless.

Probably right about Hatter... no need to vote since he is probably in the works. :slap

I wouldn't be surprised if the Platoon figure gets the most votes since it would be an expansion of an already.

But I would be surprised if we get any companion pieces to the Depp line. Though a Miss Lovett figure would be amazing! :exactly:

i would love to finally get a chris walken figure. horseman, max shreck and frank white would be top of the list but at this point i'd settle for bruce dickinson.

i got a fever... and the only prescription... is MORE COWBELL!!

Secret Window would actually be pretty sweet. Can you imagine that crazy hair and those glasses in 1:6? :lol But I doubt it would ever happen since its a Stephen King film. Surely HT knows about the King issues? Otherwise they would have to just market it as day-off Johnny Depp or something. I wouldn't be surprised if he dressed liked that at home :lol

:lol :lecture

HT make it so! :D :pray:

I hope Hot Toys makes a young Johnny Depp figure as Officer Tom Hanson from 21 Jumpstreet

Last edited:
poor-glen.jpg

crappy line up.
how about a Glen figure in that line up?:cuckoo:

i tired to vote but for some reason wouldn't let me :huh

but if I could've it would've been for Wonka. but second would be a tie between Morton Rainy and Ichabod

Last edited:
I would really like an Ichabod. Other then a new head for my Edward not sure how many more Depps I would buy. Fear and Loathing would be cool but not sure I would buy one. Jack, Sweeney, Ichabod and Edward would be enough I think for my shelf. Maybe a Dillinger is the head sculpt was perfect but that's a wild card.

Back