Hot Toys – MMS272D08 – Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Hot Rod (Mark XXII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a brand new unopened Hot Rod and cant decide whether to open it or hold on to it for a couple more years. All the awesome pics that are popping up makes me want to open it. Just dont have the space at the moment to display him

Open it, make sure nothing is wrong with it. Admire how awesome it is for an hour or two then put it away until you have room.

I'm really digging this look
cfb5f554994939c5c5bff53ab13d48ba.jpg
fc0a5ce4cce9e5178bf8abd0041a91fb.jpg

:yess:

I have a brand new unopened Hot Rod and cant decide whether to open it or hold on to it for a couple more years. All the awesome pics that are popping up makes me want to open it. Just dont have the space at the moment to display him

Really with hot toys it doesn't matter if it's opened. I'm a MOC collector for just about everything except hot toys. Becuase it can go back in the box and look the same as it did on the store shelf, so to speak. I don't think anyone will down grade the value for just opened, at least not enough that it will effect sales. Open and enjoy!

Really with hot toys it doesn't matter if it's opened. I'm a MOC collector for just about everything except hot toys. Becuase it can go back in the box and look the same as it did on the store shelf, so to speak. I don't think anyone will down grade the value for just opened, at least not enough that it will effect sales. Open and enjoy!

Agreed with Motu, and the funny part is that even if it's open it still can go for higher value, the Mark IV-VII are being sold well over the price

Finally had a chance to put mine on the table ... briefly. The table is very busy lately.

16550428408_d972b5411a_b.jpg

Awesome pic! ..I ended up passing on Hot Rod, but its a great figure for those who did pull the trigger! :rock

Back