Hot Toys – MMS272D08 – Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Hot Rod (Mark XXII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only have 2 detolfs because I'm limited on space atm, but i had to break this bad boy out. Looks beautiful next to python. What i did was boxed my Mk i-vi back up and only have hpp armors with my sons' mechanic fig on display. Seven boxed with 2 arriving this month. I'll have a room just for these really soon.

i too suffer from the dilemma to display mark 1-7 or HPP armors...decisions decisions.

sidenote, thank you SSC for my replacement hot rod arms!!!

sidenote, if anyone is still interested. red snapper can be squished into the cases i had posted about earlier

B_Of7WYUsAAyr0_.jpg

under the shoulder armor...the silver joint "covers" basically fell off. looks like the glue dried out on them, probably from being stored on the dock forever. them falling off cause the shoulder armor to fall off. i tried to glue em back on, but after an hour said screw it. SSC sent me new arms.

i too suffer from the dilemma to display mark 1-7 or HPP armors...decisions decisions.

sidenote, thank you SSC for my replacement hot rod arms!!!

sidenote, if anyone is still interested. red snapper can be squished into the cases i had posted about earlier

View attachment 170247

Snapper can't even breathe in there :(

I'm gonna get some of those cases this weekend.

Damn! He was scheduled to be delivered today, but now UPS randomly says inclement weather has delayed the package!
:impatient:

Finally had a chance to put mine on the table ... briefly. The table is very busy lately.

16550428408_d972b5411a_b.jpg

That's a beautiful pic Rook. I take it that's the Iron Patriot shoulder cannon? I'm looking to get me an IP soon hopefully. I'd love to get Hot Rod but he's just too expensive I'm afraid. I love the paint job. It's possibly my favourite IM armor.

Yeah, it's the Patriot cannon. That little bit of red up top helped to round out the whole look of the armor. Helped make the paintwork look a lot less incomplete.

It does look great with the cannon... I've been waiting for one to pop up on ebay for that exact reason... They probably sell quick, I haven't seen one on there since i've started looking.

Yeah, it's the Patriot cannon. That little bit of red up top helped to round out the whole look of the armor. Helped make the paintwork look a lot less incomplete.

Amazing work. I'd suggest everyone get a cannon for this guy..... it looks so cool now. War Machine who?

Back