1/6 Hot Toys - Sleepy Hollow: Ichabod Crane Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I really love this figure I can't stop looking at it! Totally underrated in my opinion, well worth it the bag is incredible
r7px5t.jpg

This is one of those figures that I want, but can never seem to bring myself to buy. I do like the look of the figure and really don't mind that the likeness isn't 100%, but it seems there is always another figure I want just a little bit more than this guy. One day I hope I finally get around to picking him up.

I like this figure, but to be honest I'd rather have a Headless Horseman figure than Ichabod Crane. The figure looks good and has cool accessories though.

I was the same way I liked it but I wanted other figures, but this was impulsive which isn't something I ever do, and when I got it I loved it, and it became one of my favorite figures in my collection. Go for it you'll really like it, I really want a headless horseman but I have a feeling that hot toys may not continue with this license I hope I'm wrong

I was the same way I liked it but I wanted other figures, but this was impulsive which isn't something I ever do, and when I got it I loved it, and it became one of my favorite figures in my collection. Go for it you'll really like it, I really want a headless horseman but I have a feeling that hot toys may not continue with this license I hope I'm wrong

I doubt that they will, even though a Horseman would probably sell better than Ichabod just because its Christopher Walken...

Last year during their Spooktacular event Sideshow had a lot of the slow sellers marked down 20% with double or triple reward points and free shipping. If we get that kind of deal on this figure this year that might be enough to push me over the edge.

Even at a discount this figure displayed would look more generic than “Sleepy Hollow”!! I have to squint my eyes, turn my head sideways, then the other way, come close to screen, then roll back and I still see generic man rather than Depp!!! Disappointing figure (I have seen in hand). I had no intention to buy it but I feel bad for those who were anticipating for a long long time. The wait did not benefit the product.

I don't think it looks that bad, but then I haven't seen it in person and you have so maybe you're right. I'm not a stickler for 100% accuracy or likeness either though. Maybe you just have higher standards than me :D

I got it thru ebay last week, seller threw in the skull and table with the deal. it was mentioned before he's skin needs to be a bit paler, the goggles on is the only time you would think it's from the movie. accessories are great though.
DSC_3221_zpsgi0n24j0.jpg

Alright thanks! Was just going to order through sideshow but I'll look around.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

It's worth it at full price, this guy is underrated and really awesome displayed

I was thinking to just get him from Sideshow. I may just do so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

I also got mine from pop same price great deals they had. I snag man of steel finally and boba fett proto

Back