1:1 Hot Toys Lifesize Batman from Batman v Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is the SW Millennium Falcon Cockpit or the Tie Fighter? There must be some market for these 1:1 statues otherwise I can't see them spending their time making this over the before mentioned figures.

may I have your attention please...... IMG_0717_??.jpg

IMG_0729_??.jpg

If that's their 1:1 Superman it looks NOTHING Like Henry Cavill. I wasn't overly impressed with the Affleck face sculpt for Bats, but it looks fantastic compared to that.

LOL , Did hot toys sweep this under the rug and pretend it never happened ?

Yeah was wondering about these the other day- if they haven't been cancelled

I can't remember if I posted this video in the thread over at the Statues section, but yes, it seems that this was ACTUALLY released, but curiously under the radar and too low-profile for a big project, indeed. Video was posted November 2016 and is the only video "review" of the Batfleck regular suit life-size AFAIK.

For some reasons I find this 1:1 looking more like a blown-up Hot Toys figure compared to the life-like half-scale Prime1 piece. Even the suit on Prme 1's look more natural.

Have you guys seen the NECA lifesize wonder woman that they are releasing on October? Way cheaper than HT and may be a better alternative.

I want all three at a reasonable price. Since several companies seems to have the license to produce lifesize figures, I hope Neca does all three.

I can't remember if I posted this video in the thread over at the Statues section, but yes, it seems that this was ACTUALLY released, but curiously under the radar and too low-profile for a big project, indeed. Video was posted November 2016 and is the only video "review" of the Batfleck regular suit life-size AFAIK.

For some reasons I find this 1:1 looking more like a blown-up Hot Toys figure compared to the life-like half-scale Prime1 piece. Even the suit on Prme 1's look more natural.

I like this more than the Prime 1,only for the fact it doesn't have the uneven eyes the Prime 1 Batfleck has

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

I like this more than the Prime 1,only for the fact it doesn't have the uneven eyes the Prime 1 Batfleck has

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

Screen-Shot-2016-01-18-at-11.18.28-PM.png

That's actually what made Prime 1 better, IMO, because that's how it should be. Even the Sideshow PF caught that detail. For a 1:1 scale, idealization of the actor's physical attributes defeats the idea of creating a life-like representation of the actor in character. Even the proportions of this 1:1 is more akin to their 1/6 version, particularly the torso :)

I know this is an old thread but is anyone looking for one of these?
The video that's been posted is ours and while my husband and I loved having him in our living room, it's time
for us to move on cuz we have other things that we'd like to put in the corner he's in (we don't live in a mansion haha).
We're in the UK and it'd have to be collected.

Back