Hot Toys 1/6 Gellert Grindelwald

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what is being portrayed here? Difference in camera lens/zoom? Or is he comparing two different sculpts?

For what I understand, he used the hair dryer/ cold water technique to reshape the ears closer to the head..

Hey all,

Been looking at these lately myself & pics don't look all that bad to me.

But I can't seem to find a thread on the Newt figure?
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Search keeps coming up with nothing found :(

Thanks

Neil

I hope with this Hot Toys started to ship new figures.

Been waiting for Cap Marvel for god knows how long.

Got mine from BBTS yesterday.

Man! This guy is GREAT! SO much self presence. He immediately dominated my Harry Potter display. Johnny Dep to the max! I think it?s one of those circumstances where we?ve been looking at closeups of the head sculpt that fail to represent the proper context of the 1/6 figure on the shelf that expectations got artificially lowered. Just my opinion, of course, but I have no complaints.

Well... maybe one complaint. He makes several of my Star Ace figures look like Barbies in comparison! I thought the Star Ace Newt was a standout in terms of quality in their more recent releases, but his paint mediocrities next to Grindelwald May force me to get the Hot Toys Newt as well.

Here?s a quick cellphone snap. Cheers!

294B3E115B5C4708A8FE.jpeg

Grindelwald certainly looks cool.. Is kinda refreshing from so many Marvel and DC..

This guy came directly from Hong Kong.. It took two and a half months to arrive..

IMG_8031.JPG

IMG_8028.JPG

IMG_8032.JPG

IMG_8033.JPG

Back