Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, how awesome is this!? Ming and Katie talking about what they knew (or didn't know) about Luke's return in the Mando S2 Finale!

And for those of you who know me well, it's a resounding YES from me on both accounts....

OMG, how awesome is this!? Ming and Katie talking about what they knew (or didn't know) about Luke's return in the Mando S2 Finale!

And for those of you who know me well, it's a resounding YES from me on both accounts....

That's great!
Still wish they had repurposed that false Plo Koon leak, and art deception idea they circulated, (apparently even to their own actors), and still retroactively used it to reveal it was instead Plo Koon who had saved Grogu in the past. (the Ahmed Best cameo was completely lost on me)
HPy0yn8.jpg

Just as random yet a more interesting reveal would have been seeing an already established Jedi in that time frame, giving them one final heroic act.
They could have repurposed the false leak and art deception, idea they had once put out there, to obfuscate the possible Luke arrival leaks.
And instead repurposed the idea of Plo Koon as the one who saved Grogu in the past.

... I get giving the actor Ahmed Best some kind of redemption character, this was completely lost on me since I didn't recognize him. And it's a meta-redemption, in-story it's meaningless.

240474763_10158370683715954_4960770678502620094_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back