Hot Toys expanding their Johnny Depp portfolio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

Credits will do fine
CF Supporter
Reaction score
From Hot Toys' Facebook page today.

"Dear Johnny Depp fans,

We believe that many of our fans are like us being the die-hard fans of Johnny Depp and are very enthusiastic about his movies! We are just more than happy to share with our fans that we will be launching different characters of his, and taking the lead is the DX Jack Sparrow Collectible Figure from the Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides movie!

With the coolest artists crossover, this collectible figure will be even more detailed and movie-accurate, with each part sophisticatedly sculpted and made! Stay tuned!"

My picks:

1. Ichabod Crane
2. John Dillinger
3. Agent Sands
4. Willy Wonka
5. The Mad Hatter
6. Raoul Duke

Last edited:
Ichabod crane would be soooo awesome....

Oh, and how about they revisit Edward Scissorhands :lol

Ichabod crane would be soooo awesome....

Oh, and how about they revisit Edward Scissorhands :lol

Would love HT to do Edward again. Came close to buying it a few times now but the sculpt always put me off. I know it wasn't HT fault but because they couldn't get Depps image rights.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas or GTFO

oh and one is Lerner from Platoon thats already confirmed.

I'd also love to see Raoul Duke from Fear and Loathing and Sands from Once Upon a Time in Mexico :pray:

I agree ,i'm best to hold off on re-buying edward as they may remake him:)

..i would also love Mad Hatter,Sweeney Todd and an Agent Sands would be cool:)

Man Johnnys actually done some of the coolest characters in cinema, definitely going to try & get them all if possible & without looking on HT facebook page, I bet there's alot of angry "where's Superman" comments, man I bet HT so wished they never sent that teaser out :lol

Sweeney Todd is my 2nd fave character role of Depp next to Cap. Jack.

Hmm maybe Wade "Cry-Baby" Walker figure?? Hahaha! Just messin' around..

Man Johnnys actually done some of the coolest characters in cinema, definitely going to try & get them all if possible & without looking on HT facebook page, I bet there's alot of angry "where's Superman" comments, man I bet HT so wished they never sent that teaser out :lol

:lol the first comment on there was.

I'd love it they did a Sweeney Todd And Sands.

More Depp is a good thing. There are some characters that I'd definitely have to have figures of and others I probably easily pass on, if I'm not interested in the movie or character (though someone would surely like those figures).

Back