Gollum Premium Format, Link to waitlist in 1st post...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just to clarify, there is no difference between the domestic or international when it comes to the actual piece (statue, switch-out body, switch -out nameplates) just that it says international edition with a higher edition number?

Thanks for all the hard work putting that together Shell. :clap

It is great to see all those pics in one easy to find thread. :yess:

You're the best. :1-1:

:duff
Bill

You're very welcome my friend :1-1: and thanks.

If anyone has posted pics and I haven't seen them yet or you want to add pics to the Review thread, then by all means add your pics here and/or let me know and I will copy them across to that thread.

I've gone through a few threads today for other pieces too, we need more LOTR Appreciation and reviews in that section.

So get doing reviews for those pieces people and we can copy them across.

x :duff

Last edited:
Just ordered this bad boy using my reward points :)

Been thinking to get this for a while, finally I pulled the trigger, hope this piece doesn't dissapoint me.

Yep, couldn't agree more comiclover47 . :wave

You will love it Mamba. :rock :love

It's a great PF. :clap

Enjoy!

Bill

Hi Bill, it was actually your pics that convinced me to pull the trigger. If I don't like it I would blame your pics for false advertising :lol

Hi Bill, it was actually your pics that convinced me to pull the trigger. If I don't like it I would blame your pics for false advertising :lol

Glad I could help you make your mind up Mamba :wave

You won't be sorry, it's a fantastic piece. :rock

Looking forward to hearing your comments when you get it. :hi5:

Bill

amazing work shell :D now how about a uruk hai berserker and lurtz section :D

Thanks lomous :).

As for the Berserker & Lurtz, I created a review thread for them ages ago *Shell goes to look for them*
Some pics have been removed/changed now as these were back in '08/9 but here you go:

Uruk Hai Berserker pics in '09:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61115

Lurtz pics from '08:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40110

If anyone has done a review for these pieces let me know when and what for and I can transfer a copy of it to that section. If there's an existing thread like Lurtz or the Uruk Hai or Gollum I can add to that thread, or if it's a new piece create a new thread.
x :duff

Last edited:
Glad I could help you make your mind up Mamba :wave

You won't be sorry, it's a fantastic piece. :rock

Looking forward to hearing your comments when you get it. :hi5:

Bill

Love it love it love it, wish I can have 2 of this, both Gollum and Smeagol are fantastic.

m79kx2.jpg

2u4ld0w.jpg

jjoexl.jpg

35ip0jr.jpg

Maybes its my phone lcd screen but your gollum seem's to have different tan color between the body and the legs?

Hope its just me.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Maybes its my phone lcd screen but your gollum seem's to have different tan color between the body and the legs?

Hope its just me.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Those pictures are softening and washing out the statue for sure. It looks so much better in person. I thought the gollum/smeagol was easily statue of 2011.

So I was wondering, how you change the name plate? Is it just a magnetic piece that you swap out?

Just ordered mine from sideshow! Have to flesh out the LOTR PF line up I have!

I don't need them all, but I need Gollum and Gandalf at least.

And I can't wait to see more with the Rider on Horse PF!

Epic!!

Back