Gollum Premium Format, Link to waitlist in 1st post...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gollum PF available NOW!, Link to buy in 1st post...

Hi!

I tried to flexpay it but I received an email saying that flexpay for that item is no longer available.....

I wonder if this is going to be a norm for Sideshow orders......

Hi!

I tried to flexpay it but I received an email saying that flexpay for that item is no longer available.....

I think they only set aside so many that can be flexed and when those are gone, you can no longer do it. Try giving them a call.

Just got my notice that I will be charged in three weeks. Time to start selling plasma!

Charged on the 24th, this will make a sweet addition come the fourth of July!

Just got my notice too. I'm really looking forward to this one!

Got my notice---This is one of only three things that I have ordered for the year

Got my notice--and the total charge they listed doesn't make any mention of the $30 deposit that was paid when I placed the order. Should I contact them?

Got my notice--and the total charge they listed doesn't make any mention of the $30 deposit that was paid when I placed the order. Should I contact them?

Same here I am guessing when it's time to charge your card they will remove the 30$ deposit from the total. That's my guess anyway otherwise we will have to contact them to make sure.

Same here I am guessing when it's time to charge your card they will remove the 30$ deposit from the total. That's my guess anyway otherwise we will have to contact them to make sure.

Same here, no mention of the deposit on my notice. I'm assuming this will be adjusted on the final billing day.

Yep, just double checked my notice, no mention of the NRD at all. Anyways, will have to flex mine closer to the date of shipping. Too many things coming in over June and July. Can't wait to see in hand pictures from all you guys. This one should be epic.

Yep, just double checked my notice, no mention of the NRD at all. Anyways, will have to flex mine closer to the date of shipping. Too many things coming in over June and July. Can't wait to see in hand pictures from all you guys. This one should be epic.

You might want to check with SS on that. They limit FlexPay purchases to a specific number and once those numbers have been achieved they won't allow any more to be flexed. Personally, I'd be contacting them sooner as opposed to later. :lecture

Last edited:

:goodpost:
You might want to check with SS on that. They limit FlexPay purchases to a specific number and once those numbers been achieved they won't allow any more to be flexed. Personally, I'd be contacting them sooner as opposed to later. :lecture

Another member was having trouble switching to Flexpay for Gandalf this close to shipping too, so if you want to switch, now would be the time to check it out, so as to avoid any difficulty when they start charging cards.

Good luck!

:goodpost:

Another member was having trouble switching to Flexpay for Gandalf this close to shipping too, so if you want to switch, now would be the time to check it out, so as to avoid any difficulty when they start charging cards.

Good luck!

I wasn't aware of the Gandalf situation, but this was posted by a member a few days ago concerning the Gollum PF.

Hi!

I don't know about you guys... but I am sooo amped for this piece.:banana:elefant:banana .I have made a spot for it right next to the Two Tower piece from Jerry this is going to look great!

I wasn't aware of the Gandalf situation, but this was posted by a member a few days ago concerning the Gollum PF.
Thanks for the correcting Woodsy! It seems to becoming more the norm that Sideshow is placing a limit on the number of orders that can be considered as FlexPay. I know that I have switched to Flex orders after Gandalf/Gollum, due to the fact that Sideshow always seems to have more than one item shipping at the same time!!

Back