Gollum Premium Format, Link to waitlist in 1st post...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gollum PF Coming!

Excellent find Bulls! I'm definitely getting two....where on earth did you find those images?

Not bad... But I thought i'd be into it more... Pass but a great statue nonetheless.

This info was in the chat this morning along with links to the pictures.
Should be up for preorder this afternoon "12-1"

Its was also said that a second base will be included.
And, if I am not mistaken, a smaller base to display the torso not used.

Very nice, very very nice. I'm not buying it but still a great sculpt. I love the holding up the ring version :rock
x

Love it, and best of all I have enough RP's to make it ...

freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :gollum:

Excellent :rock Both versions are great may have to get two. However I do not like the fact that SS is justifying charging a PF price by adding an unnecessary tall base, that SUCKS big time.

300058_press24-001.jpg

300058_press18-001.jpg

That is amazing...can't wait to order one today!!! and a second base to display both at the same time!!! :yess:

Excellent :rock Both versions are great may have to get two. However I do not like the fact that SS is justifying charging a PF price by adding an unnecessary tall base, that SUCKS big time.

I like the tall base, but the exclusive comes with a second smaller base and you can display both versions at the same time, so basically 2 statues for the pf price point...:clap

I like the tall base, but the exclusive comes with a second smaller base and you can display both versions at the same time, so basically 2 statues for the pf price point...:clap

Agreed, I think the base looks great. And I don't think SS has to justify anything concerning the price of this PF. Two distinct torsos and headsculpts, and a second base to display the second torso all for $50 more than they charged for the similarly sized Frodo PF four years ago......and a lower ES as well.

Ok I'm not getting this, I don't mean the PF I mean the actual end product, I'm not getting what it is exactly, is it a switch out torso and a base so in effect TWO PFs? Sorry having a senior moment, (i'm not that senior either!!)

The extra base pretty much seals the deal. I could certainly stand to have both of these representations of Gollum on my shelf. I like that one of the rock formations will be smaller than the other, and that can lead to some cool display possibilities!

Agreed, I think the base looks great. And I don't think SS has to justify anything concerning the price of this PF. Two distinct torsos and headsculpts, and a second base to display the second torso all for $50 more than they charged for the similarly sized Frodo PF four years ago......and a lower ES as well.

That is the exclusive fine, but is the regular the same price? I will comment further once I see the full reveal

I think the chat stated that the pre-order would go live between 12-1, I would guess PST.

I will definitely be ordering the Exclusive through Sideshow, and hope to pick up the regular with a discount at Alter Ego. I guess seeing how modular this piece will be during the Pre-Order will color that decision, but if they can be displayed at two heights with two different torso/headsculpts, I am going to try to get both.

That is the exclusive fine, but is the regular the same price? I will comment further once I see the full reveal

That's a fair enough observation. No doubt the excl. version will be the better bargain of the two.

Back