Gandalf the Grey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice review!

I didn't even know there was a magnet in there! :D

Also, it looks like you have a little rub on the top left corner of the name-plate. Glad I'm not the only one. :lol ;)

Nice review, bear!

My regular head also doesn't fit as well and has a very slight wobble to it too. Doesn't really bother me either, especially since I display it with the other head.

Thanks for another great review bear. Can't wait to get my PF GTG. I do believe it was you bear who sold me my 1st PF which just happened to be a LOTR Lurtz reg edition. And because of that awesome PF I'm hooked 4 life & I thank you.

Thanks for another great review bear. Can't wait to get my PF GTG. I do believe it was you bear who sold me my 1st PF which just happened to be a LOTR Lurtz reg edition. And because of that awesome PF I'm hooked 4 life & I thank you.

Hey, man!

Glad to hear from you. Well, I do not regret selling Lurtz to you and definitely not unhappy that it got you into the hobby. I got hooked with Hulk PF and have bought many pieces, sold many but still collecting as much as I can afford.

Thanks for the compliment on the video. I know it is not much but as long it helps people to take care of their collectibles a bit better or help someone to make a decision about getting something, I'm happy....

Check out my other reviews I uploaded recently like Iron man and Jack Sparrow

Cheers

Bear

got my first PF in GTG (regular) 193/1000

so happy...just want the gollum pf next and im prolly all good

still thinking about the aragorn pf though (still not quite satisfied as to how it looks though).....

I'm happy the exclusive is finally sold out so I can stop considering it and move on with the maquette line. This PF was just very tempting, especially since I have Gollum on order.

See i have the opposite approach if i dont buy this then i will be tempted to start a whole nother line, (maquette line) and i would rather not at the moment, but ill prolly give in at some point in time on those as well.

I just got on the waitlist so i hope they have one laying around for me ;) wish me luck guys!!!

Good Luck, I signed up for the waitlist too. I thought I had more time but I guess not. I expected at least a heads up solicitation in the newsletter. Either way, I am glad to see it selling.

Ok, I am considering ordering this.

Do most of you guys display it with the regular head (with the hat on) or with the exclusive head (without)?

I plan on collecting the maquette line from the beginning, but want to get this along with the upcoming Ringwraith on Steed p.f. and pair them up.

Ok, I am considering ordering this.

Do most of you guys display it with the regular head (with the hat on) or with the exclusive head (without)?I plan on collecting the maquette line from the beginning, but want to get this along with the upcoming Ringwraith on Steed p.f. and pair them up.

I've displayed him both ways, but once I have the maquette I'll probably stick with the hatless version as a nice contrast to the maquette.

Last edited:
Back