Gandalf the Grey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for dredging all the Q and As up Woodsy. I have to say I sort of feel sorry for SS after dealing with all those repetitive questions, and having to give the same vague answers all the time. :)

I think the collectors have this pegged though. At one point I thought something hinted at a maquette rather than PF but they clearly mention 1/4 scale.

True, many people did speculate on a ML and partial FB PF, but that never came from SS and was based on the ML PF sneak peek video where it appeared the ML was holding onto reins...presumably reins from the FB. On the other hand, SS has given us plenty of information concerning the RWOS PF project.

Crap. Oh well, I wasn't really using both kidneys, anyway.

Wow. I can't even imagine a 1:4 RW on steed. Might make the Predalien 1:1 bust look small lol.

You guys won't regret it, it's an awesome PF. I personally got the extra limited companion edition that goes with the Morgul Lord PF after he breaks Gandalf's staff. Oh wait, that was Gandalf the White. Hmmm. :( :lol

You had to say that ! My PF arrived with the staff broken where it meets the hand. Thankfully it just seemed like it was undone at the hand so I put a bit of crazy glue and you can't see where it was. I wasn't sending it back thousands a miles away for that.

I did the same with mine. Can't notice a thing. Definitely not worth sending back. Congrats!

Thank you...Oh so I'm not alone with this breakage ?! Thank god though it was where it was. I don't usually collect PF's because I always found the likeness and paint job crappy, but when I saw this I had to get it. It doesn't disapoint ! Neither does the ML.

Same here bro. The only PFs I own are gandalf and the ML and for the exact reason you said. But once I saw both of these they were just impossible to pass up.

Gollum on the way too :rock

I'm on the waitlist for Gollum :( ...the only other PF I had before that was Conan the Barbarian EX. It's nice but the paint job is underwhelming.

You had to say that ! My PF arrived with the staff broken where it meets the hand. Thankfully it just seemed like it was undone at the hand so I put a bit of crazy glue and you can't see where it was. I wasn't sending it back thousands a miles away for that.

I requested a replacement hand/staff and they're on backorder. No sense in sending the whole beautiful thing back. The replacements should be arriving this month.

I requested a replacement hand/staff and they're on backorder. No sense in sending the whole beautiful thing back. The replacements should be arriving this month.

Do they send just the hand / staff ? Oh well, mine's glued and looks fine.

10.jpg

Back