Gandalf the Grey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He does look good without his hat on but I'm still really happy with my regular one, problem for me I can't really get any exclusives from SS because it just costs me so much at customs, I struggle to pull the money together for the figure alone with out adding extra charges on top but congrats to everyone who managed to pick up the exclusive, having the two choices is always going to be better than having just the one

When i get him (and i will! The grandparents usually give me some money for xmas so i'll probably put that towards the GTG PF) i'm gonna go for the regular. I prefer him with the hat on and if i don't go for the exclusive it'll be cheaper and i'll be able to find it easier in the UK!

Play.com have him up for £170 delivered right now which is a pretty good deal.

I do admire the hatless pics. I would never display that head because I always imagine him with his hat. I think the initial description of Gandalf from The Hobbit struck a chord with me....the hat, nose and eyebrows.
I still think the hatless head is one of the best PF exclusives Sideshow has offered. Movie Gandalf is equally iconic and recognizable with or without the hat. Certainly makes more sense than the Raiders Indy PF, IMO.

Got to love this PF
jackmullett

He is gorgeous FrodoEyes! You will not be disappointed! Congrats on getting the nicest PF of the LOTR line. (Lurtz is easily the meanest though, and would be my second fave.):hi5:

Congrats jimmy!

Nice to see that someone else shortened that ridiculously long belt! :lecture

Anybody got a pic of this next to Gandalf the white? BTW, GTG is F'N awesome. It will be my first LOTR PF and my 5th over all. It's been a dangerours slope eversince I got Mola Ram.

He is gorgeous FrodoEyes! You will not be disappointed! Congrats on getting the nicest PF of the LOTR line. (Lurtz is easily the meanest though, and would be my second fave.):hi5:

He will be my first ever PF purchase, and i'm determined the only one! This is just too iconic and awesome even for someone who isn't a PF collector to not own! I only have room for statues, plus statues are my personal taste, but i'll find a spot for the best LOTR PF, and one of the best LOTR collectibles around.

:gandalf is frikken awesome
:gandalf_w is pretty cool
:legolas one of my favs
moria :orc not to shabby
:galadriel shes OK
:aragorn nicely displayed beside the fellowship
:uruk-hai berserker top notch
:frodo not bad for a hobbit
LURTZ is the bad ass of bad asses

can't wait for
ML
:gollum:

BEEN PRETTY LUCKY TO OWN ALL LOTR PFs
:fireworks

Hey guys!

I got my Gandalf Yesterday and it is an amazing piece. I saw a lot of photos so I knew what to expect and I was not disappointed at all. The only thing that was wrong was that the head with the hat does not fit all the way down like the one without the hat. However it is almost all the way in and it is not noticeable.

Impressed with the likeness, paint job and pose overall. I will be doing a BearReview video soon.

Merry Christmas

Bear

european-brown-bear-male-resting-after-playing-in-snow-wearing-christmas-hat_644876.jpg

Hey peeps, just flexed mine at Sideshow and got the exclusive. I couldn't believe it was still available. GTG will be my 4th LOTR PF along with Aragorn, Lurtz & Berserker Uruk-hai. Also ordered the reg Morgul Lord which I believe to be a must-have no matter what, he will be awesome once we get him in-hand. Take it easy from the LV

Back