Gandalf the Grey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was eyeing that one from Felmar, he's a great forum member!

Fo sho!!!! :rock :rock :rock

EDIT: Quick picture of my LOTR family.

IMG_2321.JPG

Last edited:
I'm just truly scared that if I pick up this amazing Gandalf, that I will drop the maquette line entirely. I do have Gollum on order!

Dammit...

Why would you drop an entire line because of one piece? Get the GTG PF and keep the maquette. A diverse collection always looks good.

2011 is my year of paying off the old CCs, so...

I'm sticking with the statues, and will admire everyone else's PF from afar.

Well, thats a good reason then.

You'll be able to get the PF. Price will stay around what it is now for sometime.

Thanks G. :)

The plastic poster sleeve came with the shelf but it had a 500 poster in it. I just bought an 11 x 17 Fellowship poster from Amazon to put in it.

I bought it second hand though. If Cocoboloboy is still making them he would probably sell it with whatever poster you want. At least that's what he does with the smaller shelves.

I'm just truly scared that if I pick up this amazing Gandalf, that I will drop the maquette line entirely. I do have Gollum on order!

Dammit...

Thats why im not doing there maquette line. They dropped the 12" & LSB line, so im not gonna bite on these. I will keep going in the PF collection till they kill that, wich probly wont be anytime soon. Their PF's rule anyway :yess:

You give me too much credit..just some detolfs, lighting, a piece of glass and a stand I built myself. Hard to take pics of it since I like subtle lighting. Thanks though, great piece.

Back