Gandalf the Grey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my e-mail confirmation as 1:00 exactly. Man, I was on the BALL with this one. And you know, I like him without the hat.:joy

Not quite as seamless as the Mola Ram PPO and a few before it; but no real issues here.

That must be a clue for SS however, LOTR PFs sell very well when done like this!

:lecture

I said the same thing 12 PF's ago.:lol

haha.. well, i'd normally agree.. but one, i don't have room for more. 2, it's not a line i'm very interested in, honestly. gandalf just stood out to me. I tend to collect 1/6th because i'm a constant repositioner with some of them.. That is my true love. That, and scale props and such. But who knows. If another character came up that really got my attention? maybe. Like I said though, i doubt it. Gandalf is just. He IS the spirit of lotr's to me. This was the perfect statue for me to get to have him on display and really be proud of owning it, ya know?

So we shall see.. only time will tell how badly i've been bitten! hehe

Hopefully this shows Sideshow how magnificent this line truly is and will start picking up their feet when it comes to LOTR.

Got my regular edition...never pose him without the hat so I figured I'd save 10 bucks.. that's 2 Dogfish Head 60 minute IPAs :naughty

Back